Saturday, March 22, 2014

sweet as sugar......

I LOVE sugar so much....It's just that someone in my family has diabetes and I am going to change my cooking skills into cooking healthier with some of that fake sugar!!!...haha..There's one thing I don't like and that is fake people...but I LOVE fake sugar because you can cook sweets for your family and friends....

I really think I'm going to be cooking a lot for my loved ones in a short while so I am going to start using and practicing with these fake sugar substitutes.....I mean, I can eat sugar just fine but I'm going to start cooking with sugar substitute for my loved ones so we can all be healthier!

A little sugar here and there is not going to hurt me because I don't have sugar diabetes and I can start practicing on perfecting this sugar thing for my Dad too!!! I know that cooking with fake sugar is kinda a tough one they say....but I will do this and figure it all out.

they say I'm so sweet I don't need to be eating sugar...any sweeter and they don't know what they will do with me!!!...Bwahahaha!!!...I'm so funny...(ask my brother he'd probably tell you different about the sweet thing)....lol.

nite nite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment