Friday, March 28, 2014

it will be ok.....

I love people who love me and care about me....And that's why I want to always thank my Dad for taking care of me and standing up for me when things have gotten dangerous and spooky...I have stood up for him for years and defended him because he has always loved me and cared about me...

The saddest thing for me would be for my Dad to EVER be angry with me or mad at me about something stupid I do or say..I would never want to hurt his feelings or anything...He couldn't hurt my feelings about anything....

I love my DadChad so much for everything he's ever tried to do for me and for keeping me safe...Because there have been so many things that could have happened to me and he has saved my life over and over...because he loves me.

I miss him so much and I can't see him for awhile...and that makes me sooooo sad...I cry a lot about it because I miss him...and I just want him to know that I love him a lot.

I worry about him a lot because I can't ever see him and I just wanna know that he's ok...But I believe he's alright...

really I just wanna tell him how much I love him and that every time he has defended me and took care of me I will always do the same for him.


love J.

No comments:

Post a Comment