Wednesday, March 26, 2014

cranberry juice........

It RAINED!!! yay!!!

I know it's silly to get sooooo excited about rain but I appreciate everytime it rains or storms...makes me feel better...my allergies are better and so is my asthma.

My favorite kinda day is a rainy day or stormy day....

I bought a lemonade today...I love lemonade...Then whenever I got back home after I drank it I put cranberry juice in it...Cranberry juice is good for kidneys...I only drink 100% juice....it's the healthiest...I'd kinda like to drink the blueberry cranberry juice one all the time....it is good...but I don't know yet.....I don't know yet if it's 100% juice.

yeah you know me all about kidney infections and all cranberry juice or the tablets work pretty good for me...and I drink A LOT of water all the time to keep my kidneys flushed out...

I love water.

all I drink is water, water, water , water and juice....everybody laughs at me for drinking so much water and having to go pee all the time!!!...Haha!!! Water is good for your skin and everything about you because your body is made up of almost all water practically anyway...

I don't drink sodas...I had to quit those a long time ago because they make my kidneys hurt and I get infections....worst feeling in the world I think...but that's just me not everybody...

so if a person wants to drink sodas that's their business...not to knock the soda companies or anything...I just know that I can't drink them and if you have kidney problems you probably shouldn't drink them either....

I hope my DadChad isn't drinking all those sodas..

I love you.

nite nite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment