Friday, March 28, 2014

saving someone's life....

There are many people in the world and this country who save lives everyday...Without them around a lot of people would be hurt or sick or lost...

Doctors, nurses, firefighters, soldiers, policemen...put their lives on the line everyday to keep us all safe...Those can be very dangerous and spooky jobs...not to mention stressful and tough to work in...I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to have that much of a responsibility for soooooo many people at one time...

Putting their lives on the line to keep that many people safe must be stressful...I'm happy that we have all these people working these jobs.....the more honest and hardworking they are the better and also dependable because so many lives can be at stake at one time...

There are lots of people who work these jobs all the time and I think we don't really think about how much we need to be telling them "thank you" for keeping us all safe...I know they have saved my life from time to time I'm sure....so I appreciate them too!!!

thanks for always looking after me people!!!

love j.

No comments:

Post a Comment