Monday, March 24, 2014

oh groceries...again...

I've found a new breakfast snack...those tiny little tangerines I just call them baby angel oranges!!!...haha...Pretty cool and easy to peel.I have a peeler for oranges and it's the neatest thing.I don't like those real oranges that much because they make me have a tummy ache..so these are perfect for me....But all oranges are good so there ya go!!!

Of course these are healthy for breakfast....Not much of a fan of oatmeal but I like peaches in oatmeal..I know oatmeal is healthy for you...but I'm going to start eating more of it for breakfast because it's good for cholesterol and all that good stuff...

my favorite thing to eat is crepes...I love to make crepes.....Haha!!!...I know it's wrong to love those things...but I LOVE to make them with fruit pie filling for breakfast...of course I know what tastes good...well I think I do anyway...Peaches are my favorite to use for crepes....

I can't wait to make breakfast for my family and friends and everybody who loves me...I think family time around the dinner table is a great thing...I think people should cook at home more often because it's something people don't do much of anymore...

My Grandma has given me a few recipe books and recipes..both of my Grandmas have and they are the best southern cooks in the whole world...My aunts can cook that good ol southern food sooooo good and it's always got healthy stuff in it and some not so healthy BUT good tasting stuff...oh my goodness, God bless America!!!

I'm learning to cook and I have got those cookbooks out and looked over them and studied them and it's a lot of fun learning to cook..It's more special if you cook at home and you can cook with your family and friends too and laugh and giggle while you cook...haha!!!

I think it's always been special to me to have all breakfast/lunch/dinner together with family/friends because you get to spend time with them and just be around them and talk and mostly giggle yourself silly about the nerdiest, stupidest, funniest stuff...

that's so special I think for a person to have that dinner/social time with your loved ones..not many people do that at all and I think that's sad.I know not everyone is able to do that all the time because of their jobs and stuff....but even if you spend time together at a restaurant you need to laugh and talk...because that's how your life should be..laughing and talking all the time with your loved ones...

so whenever someone sees you with a grocery cart loaded down with groceries I just laugh whenever they have seen me before...they're probably thinking:"Why in the heck does she have all those groceries in that cart???!!!"

umm because I like to cook at home.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment