Tuesday, March 18, 2014

just life again...

Things have been CRAZY.

First off I don't even no where to begin.It's funny how your life can change in a matter of a few weeks.I can't talk about all the BS going on in my life...LOL!...There's way too much BS...Sometimes I think I can't stand anymore of it and then I throw my head back and laugh myself silly! always find laughter in the toughest times!..just be a silly like me.

When things get bad you gotta pick yourself up and go on and NEVER LOOK BACK.Which is something I have always done..since..well, FOREVER.So when a hurricane hits you like a ton of bricks..i just go:"Oh well here we go again" and I giggle and make fun of idiots that I don't want in my life and all that stupid stuff....Can you deal with this? Can I?....Hmm...I think I can.Because I just don't give a sshht!

One thing that really bothers me is I miss my Dad so much.I wish I could talk to him..But I can't...he's busy working I suppose.I wanted to see him at Christmas but I didn't get too...but things will get better I know.I think about how he told me that day he was proud of me and I could do anything I wanted to..if I wanted cows I could have cows and just because I am a girl people may try to tell me that I couldn't do something like that and he said i could have cows and do anything I wanted---not to ever let anyone tell me that i couldn't do something I wanted...because he believes in me and loves me that much!!! that means a lot to me he said that!

he also told me that day that I needed to start taking up for myself...and he was right....Haha!!! that makes me laugh myself silly.Because I am so much like him it's spooky.I even look a lot like him and I love that we look alike.I am so proud of my DadChad.He is the only reason I am alive and I love him for being my Daddy.I'm just his daughter and I am so proud that he is my Dad!

I look up to him because I think he is everything that I would want myself to be like.Because he is tough and he doesn't care what people think about him....I wish I was more like him.So I want to be that tough too.I will always be there for my Dad and whatever he needs help with I will help him and take care of him...because ya know what?...he would do the same for me..

But I can't talk to him yet because he is soooo busy but things are gonna be better soon!...I just hope I get to see him soon.I know I will...

I want to tell him that I love you Dad! I can't wait to give you the biggest hug in the world when I see you!

Families are the compass that guide us.

they are an inspiration.

hugs!!!

Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/bradhenry167809.html#k4EcwYYWjpK23PuH.99



No comments:

Post a Comment