Monday, March 24, 2014

dust mask.....

I've had a lot of problems with allergies lately and my asthma has been making me cough really bad...It's kinda tough to be working out in the barn in the dust so my Dad told me today I needed to buy me a dust mask so I wouldn't be getting pneumonia and asthma really bad from all the dust in the barn.....

I've been using a handkerchief to keep the dust out of my nose and lungs when I'm breathing so he thinks I should use a dust mask like he used when he was working around cows and stuff because the dust blew all the time around him and he had to keep a dust mask on so he wouldn't breathe all that in.

I think that's a good idea because I have asthma and allergies so I'm going to be buying me one pretty soon because I have got to get a stop put to all that dust blowing around...I don't need anymore pneumonia or bronchitis problems....

love ya.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment