Saturday, March 29, 2014

fish.....

Tonight I'm going to be eating some crappie fish a friend of the family gave us...I know people will look at that and say:"Haha crappy fish!!!"...but it sounds like crop-eee...haha...That's how you say it in Oklahoma...

catfish and crappie are my favorite fish to catch and eat for dinner...really good.

I like to go fishing and I'd like to buy all new fishing gear and all that...I like looking at the lures and I think Oklahoma has lots of good lakes to go fishing in!!!...I wish I was out there today fishing or something on the water...good day for going to a lake...

I really wanna water ski or ride a wave runner at the lake...been a loooong time...miss that.

pretty sunny warm day today...still wish it would rain.

love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment