Wednesday, March 19, 2014

stand up for yourself!!!.........

One thing I have learned is that you can't let people intimidate you with threats or harassment.Because a lot of crooked people work off intimidation....trying to scare you..thinking they are entitled to bully you around because they think you can be scared.

I don't think anyone should be made to feel scared or frightened of trying to live their life.I don't like feeling scared and intimidated.I don't think it's fair to feel that way in your life.Sometimes I wonder how some people can go on living their lives without feeling so scared or intimidated.

I really think that it's cruel to treat someone so badly just because of who they may be related to or know...I NEVER bother anybody but yet,some people out there think it's just fine to bother me all the time or "try to" scare me...LOL!....

I think I should be able to pick and choose how I want to live my life and who I want to be in my life..and that makes me upset.

So don't ever go around and let people tell you what the hell you are gonna do or who you are going to see or who you want to be in your life....because that's NOT a life that's called ridiculous and sad.

oh woah is me...as usual....ridiculous all around.*eyeroll*

Just because I may be outspoken and won't back down from how I feel or what I believe in I WILL NOT be treated like an object or less than because I am just a girl who wants to speak her mind and know what her surroundings are...being scared is never going to control me...ever..

I learned A LONG time ago that being apart of this goofy family gave me nerves of steel....and taught me everything I needed to know about standing up for yourself and that I am going to continue doing....I stand up for people I believe in and love...who love me back!

I ADORE people who love me, respect me and respect my privacy and my beliefs which is what I think any American is entitled to! GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Dad thank you for teaching me how to be a strong person.I love you more than anything and hope to see you soon.

nite nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment