Tuesday, March 25, 2014

if you get scared.....

I think everybody needs a hero...or someone that they can think about when they are frightened or scared....Everyone gets scared or frightened from time to time and it's ok...Anyone you love can be your hero or even someone you don't even know...

I have lots of people I think of when I get scared....I think of them and I think about all the fun things I could be or will be doing with them, when I finally get to see them...So whenever I feel really scared or upset I think about them and things aren't so bad...

one of the hardest things to do is go through something spooky without someone you love by your side...so whenever that happens I think about them.I usually think about the toughest people in my life and I try to think about how they would deal with something that scarey to them.....

I always think about my family members usually...I think about my DadChad, Grandpa, Grandma, brother and my uncle L. and my other uncle B. and all those cousins that care about me and are nice too!!!...because I know that they might know how to not be scared of things that are spooky...

If they ever get scared I want them to know that they can think about me and not be scared either...I don't really think there's anything to be scared of actually so when you get scared just think about me and know it will all be ok...and spooky things don't last that long....nothing ever stays wrong that long...it has to go away eventually!!!...

I would be anybody's hero anyday...so if they get scared of anything spooky they can think about me and something silly I would say or do...

love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment