Saturday, March 22, 2014

it's going to be ok!!!.......

I suppose it's ok to feel insecure this morning...because I tend to get very confused about things in my life...especially when my family and other loved ones aren't near...I need to just laugh it off...but it's ok to be scared of things you can't understand....

My problem is when I can't see my family or friends I get VERY insecure...I get over emotional and cry and all that...when I have a case of the sads!!! I don't get sad a lot or anything and I clearly am not depressed I don't want anyone to think that at all.....I just want things to happen right when I want them to...and I have all the dreams I want to happen right then and I have to be patient...being patient is something I am NOT good at!!! as usual I need to work on being patient in every aspect of my life.

I think it's good to journal about all your anxieties and fears about things in your life...because that is what I do.Maybe that has helped me get through things in my life...?

being strong with God is the only thing that can actually get your through anything...I believe that if you don't have a spiritual guide(like God) you can get lost..but you have to trust in him to get you through things...I think I need to pray more but sometimes I don't pray because I know he will take care of things for me.....

I have anxieties just like everyone else.....I try to laugh a lot about things I don't understand and I try to just not care about the serious stuff so much because I know God will see me through it...so I make jokes and laugh at myself because I know I'm never gonna be perfect or be who anybody else wants me to be...

I'm just me and people who love me for ME love me for all my flaws and imperfections they don't care if I have on no makeup,or my weight is not a perfect size -0, or I eat whatever or wear whatever because all that stuff doesn't matter one bit..

so what if you wanna eat cupcakes or whatever!!! oh who cares!!!

see the thing is I'm happy being who I am.Take it or leave it that's me.

you should just be yourself if you have flaws that's ok but you need to make sure you take care of the BAD flaws that cause you harm....like addictions and behavior that harms yourself and others because that is what can harm you or kill you....The best thing a person needs to do to get rid of their BAD flaws is get help for them so you can deal with your behaviors that will eventually kill you or harm you and your loved ones..

Nobody wants to lose someone that they love to a addiction or a self harming behavior....because it's sooooo easy to lose the ones you love to addictions and self harm.....I think if you feel like you are losing control of bad behaviors and bad flaws in your life you definitely need to get help for it everybody does...because even if you can't feel it or see it you have someone who loves you and you don't wanna ruin their lives by losing yourself because they need you.

and I have soooo many people that I need in my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment