Tuesday, March 25, 2014

wounded veterans....

One of the things that makes me really sad is when I think about the wounded veterans and even non-wounded veterans in our country.I really wish I could help them out more because it's so sad for them when they put their life on the line to protect our country...I mean, they give their lives to defend our country and put themselves in danger!!!

I just cry when I think about all the good they do for our country and how unappreciated it seems they are...When you see a soldier or a wounded veteran on the street you should tell them thank you...My grandpa was in the army way back years ago and I always think about that whenever I see a soldier or a veteran...it makes me bawl my eyes out when I think of how much they give our country.

their lives get disheveled and everything..their family life is uprooted and changed around and I know that's tough on them....I think they deserve more appreciation for all the good they do!!!
THANK YOU!!! soldiers and veterans from me!!!

As for my family I also think a person should always tell someone they love them and let them know you mean it so they will know you always love them no matter what!!! When you love someone you cry when they cry just like I cry with my Dad when I'm upset about something that makes me sad....

I think I'm going to have to buy me a few new blue t-shirts....my other one got bleach on it and I only have one other one...guess i'll buy me a new one or 2 for Spring and start wearing those things...I LOVE BLUE it's my favorite!!! MY good luck color!!!

nite nite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment