Thursday, March 27, 2014

don't ever commit suicide....

A lot of bad things can happen to a person, or things that they think about can make a person feel hopeless and sometimes want to die...That's the saddest thing to me to think that someone I love would ever want to end their life...

I couldn't even begin to think about losing someone I love to suicide...If I EVER lost my DadChad, my Grandpa/Grandma or my Uncle L and Uncle B, or my brother or all my nice cousins to something like that I would feel so sad about that...if they ever thought about committing suicide I would just lose myself in hopelessness....Because I need all of them in my life...They need to be around to help look after me...because we are a family!!!

I don't want anyone to EVER think about committing suicide because it's so awful to end your life because of the way you feel or some awful things that have happened to you....even people I don't know..it would make me sad to think about them too.

If you feel like ending your life you need to talk to a Doctor or a therapist and take your medication...there's lots of ways to cope with how you feel about things....So if you ever feel like committing suicide think about me and know I sure don't want anyone to EVER think about committing suicide....

things get bad for everyone and everybody feels lost and hopeless from time to time....but things pass all bad things pass and you have to look to the future don't live in the past...don't look back and if you need to talk about how you feel talk to a doctor about it or a therapist because you need to always talk with them about things and take your medication...

I've NEVER felt suicidal or depressed...sure I cry about things and get scared but I have NEVER felt like committing suicide or anything.....I just mainly journal about how I feel or listen to music...AND always remember it's ok to cry about things and get upset....I've just never needed to talk to a therapist or take medications because I don't have those suicidal thoughts or anything...

Sure I know bad things can and will happen but you can't go around feeling suicidal and lost all the time because there will always be bad days but there's always good days to on the way..so take the good with the bad and all that....it's ok to feel sad at times but always remember that you have someone who loves you and would miss you more than anything if they ever lost you...because they need you..I sure do...I need everyone in my life who loves me.

it would be sad to commit suicide over something that isn't going to last very long...so always remember that bad things pass and so do bad feelings...don't think it won't ever be over..because there are good things to happen soon...... there's always something good to happen eventually...

the best thing to do is laugh and try to surround yourself with laughter and not think about so much sad stuff all the time....sure it's ok to cry but it's also ok to laugh yourself silly about stupid people and stupid things..always find humor in stupidity...haha!!!...I know I do with all the stupid nosy hillbillies I know!!! :) 

hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment