Tuesday, February 23, 2016

local adult baseball teams, baseball caps...

Woke up this morning and the weather is very rainy.....It is so nice to finally have the rain clouds churning out raindrops...Peaceful and nice...I like rainy days, so do the crops and livestock!

I went to the local Dollar Store yesterday and I like to shop/look in those stores for items when I cannot drive 50miles to the local chain store for items I need....I found yesterday 2 plastic party cups one is a smaller Shopkins cup and the other is a full size cup that has Strawberry Shortcake on it...each just $1/with tax added to each ya know?...lol....I am weird about juice in the morning w/breakfast so I like to have a small cup for my juice always...haha.....Shopkins for that one, and I can drink other beverages in the Strawberry Shortcake cup, the had several different ones, they're just party cups but they are cute and durable!...

I saw a few guys outside playing on the baseball field yesterday near the school, when I was driving past on the highway, it makes me think about baseball game time again here pretty soon!..Spring is almost here and they will be practicing more and more for the season...

it would be so neat, if they could have local adult baseball teams!....I know so many guys have to let go of their baseball playing with a team after they complete highschool/college....and it would be something good for any adult male to take part in baseball playing again....I think it would be nice, gives others something to take part in, and support in your local hometowns...compete against other local towns, have uniforms, everything just like highschool/college had.....they need coaches, umpires, a field that has bases/chalked/worked well, well ventilated roofed stands with seating.....and concession stands...

I see that many sports stores are ready for baseball season and they have gloves, batter's gloves, cleats(shoes), safety garments, bats, baseballs, helmets, uniforms, scoreboards, everything you need to start a baseball team and get it going!...and baseball caps....I know many people wear baseball caps all year....I even have baseball caps I wear sometimes...I think they look nice on people...you can have a plain baseball cap, or you can have a logo/brand cap, or a baseball team cap, MLB or your local baseball team favorite!...oh, I like baseball caps....

sunglasses are also something that I like!...I wear sunglasses all the time to protect my eyes from the sun...they have all kinds of sunglasses and I like just about all of them...I just wear affordable sunglasses, you have to take care of them all the time, and know where your sunglasses are when you take them off.....I always take good care of my sunglasses, they are good to wear on sunny days, and I always wear them when I attend baseball games....they have many designs/colors/shapes---just whatever you like and can afford....

I like to purchase a pickle, or a pack of sunflower seeds to snack on while watching the games....sometimes, i like a fresh hot dog, or just nachos with pickled pepper slices/chili/cheese, or a small bag of popcorn, sometimes just a candy bar...sometimes just a Gatorade/PowerAde! I like those to drink and water...that's my favorites, and they also have sodas like Coke and Dr.Pepper...my favorites--when I am ok to drink those......?!

when I create nachos I like to always prepare them with Ricos, La Preferida, La Costena those brands--ingredients....I like Hormel chili....I like pickled pepper slices on my nachos--always...I liked creating nachos at the baseball concession stand....tortilla chips I like the brands--Mission, Santitas, Tostitos, On the Border, Calidad, Herdez--all good I like them...I also like fresh restaurant style tortilla chips too with queso, pico de gallo, bean dip...

concession stands are just apart of attending a baseball game, all apart of the atmosphere of the season....I have worked the local baseball concessions before and it is a lot of work and you have to keep all your foods temperatured and make sure you have no foods spoiling and causing salmonella!...icky! a nice clean concession stand that is air conditioned with a serving window is always needed!...and a portable cash register!...a lot easier for concession stand workers/help!...lol...

oh it would be nice to have a local adult baseball team in all the hometowns--it would be good for everyone to get out and socialize, make good friends, and take part in playing baseball and supporting the baseballs teams...be serious about playing, but NEVER lower ourselves to fighting at any sports competition or anywhere ever and NEVER yell awful things at the players/coaches/umpires/attendees....nice coaches who are trustworthy, never belittle the players, let everyone play!....

ALWAYS be kind, helpful, friendly, polite and socialize nicely with others, say hello, and be respectful always!.... 

an adult baseball league needs to be well-organized, and planned, with people who can schedule games, practices, and purchase uniforms/equipment...it's all fun...

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment