Wednesday, February 3, 2016

marmaduke, scooby-doo, snoopy.....comics i like....

I enjoy reading comics and I especially like to read the comics/funnies that have pets in them...My dog Goofball always makes me laugh when he is constantly being silly!...He reminds me a lot of my favorite cartoon/comic dogs....haha!

Once I had a book about Marmaduke the Great Dane dog from the comics..i laughed all the time when I read the book..i cannot find the Marmaduke comic books anywhere!...*sad face*....I have always loved to read Marmaduke comics....he's not in the local papers anymore, but I wish they could find some more stories/comics that are funny about him.....those comics about him always make me giggle!...I think I have even seen a movie about Marmaduke and it was silly!....he reminds me of Goofball my dog always making me laugh....causing trouble, or howling/barking, digging holes in the ground, hiding things, running in circles, jumping up onto things...he's funny! and he likes to give me a hug...aww!..cute!

Scooby-Doo is another cartoon dog that makes me laugh and I have always watched all the cartoons, had the plush animal of Scooby-Doo, I think I even had a Scooby-Doo sticker set/figurine set...wish I could find those again!....I have seen all the Scooby-Doo movies also...he's funny! and I laugh when I think about him too!, because he reminds me of GoofBall my dog....lol...Scooby-Doo is a cartoon dog, I don't think he's ever been in the comics..i like Scooby!

Snoopy is a dog from the comics and I love Snoopy I think he is silly and cute, on sundays I look forward to reading the comics with The Peanuts and I always look for Snoopy and I had a small dog named Snoopy when I was a child...I had a lot of Snoopy items and I still look for them in stores to purchase!....I had at one time a Snoopy/The Peanuts snow cone maker and it made really good snowcones.....I always liked making the snowcones it was fun in the summer....haha!

I like to watch cartoons often, and I really enjoy reading comics/funnies in the newspapers on sunday, I also like the comic books for purchase you can find in some stores or comic book stores I like: The Avengers, Betty and Veronica, Archie, Blondie, Jughead, Superman....they make me giggle..

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment