Monday, February 1, 2016

ice cream at braum's.....rocky road candy bars at other stores...

I was able to go and purchase a small carton of ice cream yesterday from Braum's...it's a local chain store....I always enjoy a meal or some ice cream/desserts there....nice store, and when you love ice cream that's even better!...lol...

I purchased a small carton of Rocky Road ice cream yesterday from Braum's...I think it was about $5/a carton...I also purchased a box of their cones for a few dollars...this way when I am working and have no extra time, I can make my own ice cream/cone at home...

Thank Goodness for refrigeration/freezers!...it keeps the ice cream frozen really well..

I enjoy many of their different ice creams some of my favorites are: Almost all of them!...Haha!

Cappuccino Chunky Chocolate
Cookie Dough
French Vanilla
Banana Pecan
Black Walnut
Butter Pecan
Birthday Cake
Butter Brickle
Chocolate
Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake
Chocolate Toffee
Chocolate Marshmallow
Dulce de Leche
English Toffee
Hot Chocolate
Peanut Butter with Snickers
Pistachio Almond
Strawberry Cheesecake
Vanilla Bean
Vanilla with Butterfinger

and Rocky Road as mentioned above...lol..I like all things Rocky Road, there is even a candy bar called Rocky Road that I enjoy but it is not from Braum's.....I guess life has always been a Rocky Road for everyone....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment