Monday, February 29, 2016

tulips, greenhouses, flower nursery....

Today is the last day of February, it was Black history month, Valentine's Day, Lincoln's Birthday, and my Birthday....wow....can't believe it's over...it has been very stressful this month sadly....

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Spring season, and I know soon I will be looking for flowers and flower/vegetable seeds to plant on my property....I always enjoy planting vegetables and flowers in the Spring.

My favorite Spring flower has to be the Tulip and it is available in many different colors, you can purchase them already grown at the local home/garden stores, at your local greenhouses/stores/flower nursery OR you can purchase the bulbs to plant in the ground, it takes it a while to grow with attention, water, etc.... 

I think anytime you can plant a bright colorful flower somewhere that is gloomy/sad it will change the way you feel about an area that you see often...flowers kind of end sad feelings about sad places....I think everyone should plant beautiful bright cheerful flowers anywhere they feel sadness....flowering trees/shrubs are also beautiful and last a very long time, many years with attention and water etc...good-bye gloomy sad places..they change how you feel when you look at an area and see bright beautiful flowers/trees/shrubs...there are so many to choose from!

When going to a local home garden store, a flower/plant nursery, or a green house I enjoy browsing through the aisles of plants....I really enjoy going to these stores and I like the grand-sized flower/vegetable greenhouses that are covered above by plastic tents with cute names above the entryway, they shade and they invite the sun to shine down also, the caretakers of the plants always water/nourish them, and they make sure they are tended to daily....some of them grow the plants there in small plastic throw-away containers and they are horticulturists...that is also interesting how they can grow the flowers and the vegetables there.....I just choose out the flowers/plants that I see and I wish to have to plant and take home and I purchase them, some of them need to be more affordable though!....

Purchasing seeds packets to plant the flowers/vegetables at home is something I enjoy working on, I don't purchase any vegetables plants from the stores, I just purchase a few flowers that are difficult to find in seeds packets.....

ordering plants and seeds from the seed/plant catalogs are much easier than driving long distances to find the right plants/seeds you need...so I like ordering from the catalogs much better often times...

I just wish that there were many more locally available plant green houses/nurseries in the closest local small towns....just something nice and grand sized you know?..

I would even like to work at one that close by....very professional. good, trustworthy people working there, organized/clean, and affordable plants....no cheats!...

it would be so nice to not have to drive 40miles to find all the good flowers/vegetable plants/seeds/garden tools, What a relief that would be for someone like me who likes to garden!!!

I would purchase for gardening tools----

tiller, water hoses, stakes, fertilizer, plant food, gardening gloves, shovel, straw gardening hat, plastic or pottery planters for flowers, something to rid the garden of unneeded weeds....etc...

I love spring, flowers, and gardening.

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment