Tuesday, February 9, 2016

local cosmetic company....

I woke up this morning with terrible ringing in my ears, I don't know what it is, annoying!

I was thinking about how many people like to wear makeup and sometimes way too much makeup....lol.....I saw a woman with so much wide lined eyeliner rimmed around her eyes she looked like a raccoon yesterday at the store!....haha....it could just be a creative look she is trying out though, ya never know...

I know that there are many ways to create a beautiful look with makeup and it is amazing the things that the makeup artists can do with their makeup tools and the makeup when applying makeup!....A woman doesn't need makeup to be beautiful, but it is sometimes nice to wear makeup and feel a little better when you look in the mirror...I don't wear much makeup when I go to town, I look lazy and shabby, because nobody dresses up when going to Walmart or Atwoods, or any feed store!....lol...

I like cosmetics and I like creating a look with my face and the cosmetics I have in my cosmetic box...I wish that they still had the grand sized Caboodles cosmetic boxes in all colors nearby here, those sure are helpful and had plenty of room...I never can find them, they organize your makeup items well....

nearby here there is a cosmetic company and they manufacture makeup, I really think that is neato that they have something like a cosmetic company available locally for jobs/work and helps the economy....I prefer makeup NOT Tested on Animals, and I also like more hypo-allergenic makeups to be available....mineral makeup kits are nice too...all-natural is pretty!

I like that in some places there are makeups to help those people with skin discolorations and skin issues to cover up places they don't like, those are very nice to help those people out there with places on their body they want to cover up....

A person is beautiful no matter what they look like, when they are a good sweet person!....we really don't need makeup to be beautiful, it's how you are in your kind heart that counts...I don't care about looks or vanity, I think all good people are beautiful!...looks don't matter to me at all....I never look at people and think oh they look this way or they look that way, I just don't care if someone is handsome or beautiful or whatever...does not matter to me....

makeup is just fun to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment