Saturday, May 7, 2016

beauty shops, barber shops, hair salons....

Sometimes everyone needs to have their hair styled, cut, colored a new hue, and they also have many other things done that only a beauty shop or barber shop can make happen for your looks..

Men can have their faces shaved at a barber shop and have a haircut, or hair style there...I know many old barber shops have been in small towns for ages, I always like to look at how old their colorful signs in certain color hues are...

I don't know if they gossip in barber shops much,(probably not) BUT I do know that any Beauty shop/Hair Salon where all women are working nearby here---they gossip and fight all the time! It's pathetic!...They will start asking all about your business the minute you walk in the door and take a seat to wait your turn for a hair style! They start talking to you and will just chat with you, ask interrogative questions all about your business, and then the minute you leave they run and call someone or tell someone what you said...This has went on for years here, and I know that almost every hairstylist I have went to has tried to ask me private information about money or where I live, work, who I am friends with...AND I know that they have ran and called certain nasty hillbillies in my family and told them everything I have said...

It's always nasty, skanky, gossipy, disrespectful, nosey, women that work in these beauty shops/hair salons near here, and when they have to wash your hair before they style it, you think they may scrub your head off they wash it so vigorously and talk so fast...They NEVER can style your hair right or cut your hair right..they mess it up, or they have tried to take people's hair they have cut and do bad things with it..i have heard the hillbillies yell about that...lol......I know they are taking something to make them behave like that, and their eyes look like glassy red balls...creepy...I don't go to them anymore, but if I can find a beauty shop/hair salon out of town I enjoy going because usually they are VERY nice, professional, and they don't look messed up on something bad, and they don't ask intrusive nosey questions!...Hair salons/Beauty shop beauticians are NOT all that way, I am just talking about the ones near here that know my nasty hillbilly relatives.....they're gross.

I think that all Beauty shops, Hair salons should have stylists trained to know all hair styles, trends, hair colors, and hair specialties for all ethnicities...Many times I have been in hair salons and there are African American women who need their hair styled a certain trend and the hairstylists don't know how to create what they want for their hair...They all need to know weaves, beads, braids,extensions straightening, hair managements of all kinds are needed to know...and there are women of all different ethnic backgrounds who need things like that which are unique for their hair to be achieved....

We girls all need hair stylists that can make us look nice!....All types of hair styles are needed!....Here in small towns this is needed for everyone....

Hair Waxes are needed locally, and I know that even men like the eye brow waxing and women like waxing in a lot of areas....Grooming body hair and shaving is always good for us all...It looks much better and nicer, you can wax, trim, or shave nasty hair in most areas using good pre-packaged razors and shave cream or gel......men shave their faces, and women can use depilatory creams or wax for upper lip hair.....most women have this problem...hair near ears on the face they can use the same.....or for underarms/legs...

it's always best to groom and get rid of unwanted hair in areas, look much nicer!

For hair removal I like:
Nair
Veet
Sally Hansen

These all work well, I'm sure there are many off brands also that work just as well and much more affordable....I like how you can just place these depilatory creams on your hair problem area and leave there for a few minutes as the instructions on the box tell you to....and then wipe away with a cool wet rag or towel...works!

for personal areas of your body, you can wax and use depilatory creams for that too....or you can always shave....this always needs tended to for hygiene reasons!.....so keep your personal areas groomed....it's just nasty to think about how unsanitary your body can be, and that is very unhealthy for you.....always be clean and have good hygiene...

you can have the waxes tended to by a beautician for a fee, or you can purchase these creams, waxes at a store and work on this at home...I know they can burn your skin if you go over the time allowed to use them on your skin..so always read instructions on the boxes...

I just wish that the local small towns could have good clean, sanitary, hair stylists, beauty shops, hair salons that are more professional without all that riffraff working there!...I always think: "Come on! Step it up! and be professional and do something right and good for a change!"

Be respectful, friendly and kind, not nosey, hateful , intrusive, gossipy!.....and don't be high on drugs EVER idiots!.....So sick of this near here and everywhere!

j.






No comments:

Post a Comment