Tuesday, May 24, 2016

courthouses....

Courthouses are something every city needs to settle disputes, pay taxes, handle issues that arise legally, and for information purposes....

EVERY courthouse needs to be properly managed, clean, up to date, professional, legal, NO CORRUPTION....

Lawyers, Judges, Bailiffs, Court reporters, Secretaries---ALL should be friendly, professional, quiet about others business, and NEVER have their noses in others legal information to tell about it to everyone! NEVER go all over town telling others court matters, legal business and tax/land business....

UNFORTUNATELY, the local courthouse has been full of corruption for many, many years, and the family of hillbillies I unfortunately am kin to, have always had their hands all over anything at that courthouse....nasty, corruption..one of them worked there for years..she is a nasty, terrible person!

One of my stupid skank old cousins(Rat-haired bitch's mom) worked at the local courthouse for many many years...she has always hated me, meddled in my life/business, been nosy about my business, yelled that she was going to impersonate me and take everything I had, followed me everywhere,..she was always afraid that I would accomplish something better in my life than her Rat-Hair Bitch daughter(always a competition) she has been afraid that I would achieve something better than her nasty two-faced skank daughter and probably herself too!...

She worked at the local courthouse and everytime that she wanted to find out someone's business info she would just go look it up illegally and tell the hillbilly kinfolks everything they wanted to know about someone's business, then they would go after these people and ruin their lives to get their money....sick nasty idiots! I laugh now that she is retired! I guess the old witch can't get into legal documents anymore or hide the nasties records!...Haha...oh, she thought she was hot stuff working there, she thinks she is so beautiful and wonderful...*puke*..... she has NEVER liked me and other nice people in my family!....

ALL of those old skanky hags in my family have hated me, been mean, belittled me, ruined things for me, destroyed my friendships, made up awful lies about me, yelled/screamed at me, and been jealous of me...I just laugh!!!...lol...*eyeroll* I never gave a crap for them...lol...I have made fun of them for years, I have lied to them and their people and escaped them!!!...they have played my Grandma all my life...so sick of all that BS they're so great..Grandma is dumb/stupid about her nasty skank nieces...I escaped what they have been trying to do to me...I win! they're losers...they're some of the most annoying damn people in the world!!!...won't leave anyone alone, constantly meddling or harassing, causing nastiness/corruption....sick of those skank hags!

Once a nasty hillbilly cousin would get into some kind of illegal trouble, she would laugh and say: " Oh, I am going to hide this from his records so he can get a job, it's not fair he got caught!....*eyeroll*..She was sleeping with all the judges, lawyers, back then, and she thought that gained her some kind of higher level  power at the courthouse...delusional b*tch...annoying!..she talked about it all the time....lol.....and so did her nasty daughter...Rat-Haired Bitch told everyone: " I can get out of any trouble I get into, who cares what I do!..My mom will get me out of trouble!"....a lot of people knew about all the nasty crap she got her out of and the rest of the nasty hillbillies out of....corruption.She told everybody's business over there that she didn't like and meddled constantly..illegal!!

Forever the hillbilly kinfolks have been very good friends with a high powered lawyer and went all over everywhere telling anyone they fought with or knew that He would get them out of trouble---They told everyone that would listen to them HE will get me out of anything I need!...(I know he is crooked because people have told me so)....They talked about him all the damn time, You can't touch me, HE gets us out of anything!...I got so sick of hearing all about MR.CORRUPT NASTY lawyer....*puke!* on and on and on...

For some reason, most every woman that works at that courthouse was into bad things with my hillbilly kinfolks and probably still are, they're all known to be into the underground bad nastiness the hillbilly kinfolks all love....Hmm..they always get the jobs there at the courthouse right away..i have always thought that was odd?..They all cluck down the halls in their high heels and snirl their noses and flip their hair back whenever I have been there to pay taxes as if I infuriate them or something...guess because I'm not a nasty person!...We've heard stories about all of those women working there for years, because Rat Haired Bitch's mom has blabbed so many stories about them and her friends there at the courthouse....

IF they ever get mad at someone, they start yelling they will have so and so(call them by name) do something awful to the person they are mad at to kill them or get rid of them, they have even threatened to cause illegal problems for people by meddling in things at the courthouse....I have even heard people say they have been cheated on their taxes there at the courthouse also!...so I wonder about that?...upsetting they can rule every aspect of life locally...trashy nasty hillbillies...

THIS does NOT need to be allowed to continue on here or anywhere...NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY of any kind needs to be going on at courthouses...IT is VERY dangerous, people can be illegally incarcerated by Corrupt Big Wheel Snobs who want rid of others, they hide in the courthouses with these work occupations and meddle, spy on other people's business, and try to always be nosy telling others of high power corruption...IT goes on often, I have heard the hillbilly kinfolks make threats like this and laugh about getting others in trouble....Sick , nasty terrible ideas in their heads...she is one of the worst troublemakers, that whole damn nasty family is disgusting and embarrassing!!!

Judges and Lawyers DO NOT need to be corrupt and rolling with these corrupt underground people....they all brag about knowing them, and how they will do anything for them to keep them out of trouble..Big money talks they always say....*eyeroll* they'll say: " OH, judge and lawyer so and so, HE said this and that! He's our friend over there! " Just bragging all the time...haha...they run their mouths off all the time, they can't stop bragging about high power people they know...stupid....so sick of bragging about everything expensive, high power Big Wheels they know and all that crap...blah blah blah......this all should be monitored and constantly checked on or something....damn! these people are ANNOYING and CRAZY!...

People working at the courthouses everywhere, constantly gossiping, spying, telling all kinds of legal information, that needs to be stopped!...Very dangerous when trash like that can work in a courthouse or hold an office at a courthouse, all kinds of corruption goes on and on with trash like that working in our courthouses, being lawyers, judges, having ANY kind of work occupation at a courthouse...terrible! goes on everywhere I'm sure.

so many people's lives have been ruined by spying and meddling with information and knowing corrupt people of high power at the courthouses....just nastiness and corruption as usual...I think about how nasty they all are and how corrupt too many places that should be protected and monitored are...courthouses need to have professional, reliable, respectful, trustworthy, clean, confidential, sober people working at them....

that old courthouse needs a lot of work.

j.









No comments:

Post a Comment