Monday, May 2, 2016

travel in eastern oklahoma....

I know it is going to be summer time soon, and I think about all the travelling a person could do in the summer in Eastern Oklahoma...I haven't ever ventured too far out there, I know it is beautiful from what others have said with all the lakes, cabins, trees, campgrounds near the Quachita Forest and various other locations near the lakes..I'd like to travel and see this area and others sometime! so pretty I have heard!

The Eastern half of Oklahoma is beautiful and so many trees! Many towns/cities I like.
This is just for fun!


Tuttle
Empire                   
Newcastle
Minco
Blanchard
Goldsby
Maysville
Pauls Valley
Ardmore
Lone Grove
Lake Murray
Purcell
Norman
Moore
Mustang
Bethany
Warr Acres
Yukon
Del City
Midwest City
El Reno
Shawnee
Paoli
Edmond
Guthrie
Stillwater
Lexington
Burlington
Ponca City
Stroud
Bristow
Durant
Mcalester
Chokie
Atoka
Stringtown
Antlers
Idabel
Muskogee
Okmulgee
Sulphur
Broken Arrow
Tahlequah
Sallisaw
Eufaula
Poteau
Miami
Bartlesville
Tulsa
Hugo
Henryetta
Ada
Hennepin
Davis
Broken Bow
Wilburton
Daisy
North Pole
Mount Zion
Coalgate
Webbers Falls
Muldrow
Leflore
Talimena Drive
Checotah
Pryor
Wagoner
Vinita
Skiatook
Claremore
Blackwell
Sapulpa
Oologah
Owasso
Cushing
Stroud Chandler
Mount Herman
Tuskahoma
Wetumka
Boswell
Caney
Marble City
Glenpool
Seminole
Gene Autry
Tishomingo
Caddo
Wynnewood
Bowlegs Maud
Nowata
Dewey
Hoot Owl
Spiro
Heavener
Leflore
Tecumseh
Wewoka
BokChito
Madill
Going Snake
Winding Stair Mountains
Coalgate
Stillwell
Jack Fork Mountains
Lane
Indianola
Eagletown
Spencerville
Dibble
Elmore City
Pink
Konowa
Agawam
Okarche
Centrahoma
Coffeyville
Carters Corner
Highway Landing
Robert S. Kerr Lake
Pawhuska
Holdenville
Thackerville
Marietta
Ringling

To the south of Eastern Oklahoma I have been to a few of these small towns/cities in North Texas, some I have not been to, but I have heard they are beautiful and i looked online at them...would love to go see more of them!

Gainesville
Bowie
Sherman
Denison
Paris
Bonham
Denton
Grapevine
Dallas
Saint Jo
Nocona
Wichita Falls
Bellevue
Jacksboro
Mineral Wells
Graham
Weatherford
Azle
McKinney
Whitesboro
Decatur
Palo Pinto

Some of these town/cities, in Oklahoma/N.Texas are very desolate and I know they probably don't have much of anything there, but they are beautiful areas and I would like to see them!..They have a lot of potential for goodness!...Some of these names I may have repeated twice! Oops!....lol... :)

julie











No comments:

Post a Comment