Friday, May 27, 2016

red earth festival.....

Just woke up...lots of thundering going on right now...storms...I just had a Pop Tart for breakfast...I like to drink a glass of milk with Pop Tarts.....I like the berry ones, chocolate, S'More, Cookie Dough, Cinnamon/Sugar, I didn't like the Pumpkin Pie ones though...they need work!...lol...they also have off brands..good too!

I purchased a beautiful Ninja Turtle T-shirt the other day for about $10....lol...it is very soft and I have enjoyed the Ninja Turtles since I was a child.....I don't care I am wearing it....lol...

Memorial Day weekend takes place this weekend where you go to the cemetery and place artificial flowers, wreaths, adornments on the graves of loved ones....and you pay respect to the fallen military with American Flags......a rather somber day, but a day to show respect! I am not taking any flowers but I suppose my Grandparents are...

Red Earth Festival is upcoming in June I saw online...it takes place June 10-12 in OKC...It is a great gathering of the Native American Tribes to celebrate their heritage!...I'd like to be able to attend sometime, but I never have time...

At the Red Earth Festival they have food, handicraft items to purchase, Pow-wows/dances, parades, and Art...I like the Art, so talented! The Artwork is very beautiful! I think it is kind of a street fair type setting, for the Festival??? I am not sure...I'd like to go and see everything and experience the Festival...I like to attend Festivals locally, support local state-wide people and their towns/cities by attending all the festivals/celebrations I can!

Everyone needs to go out and attend the Red Earth Festival soon if possible! Purchase a few items and take them home! enjoy them! they have beautiful Arts and Crafts....

Purchasing items at the festivals is something that I like to do and take home as a keepsake to remember the fun I had that day...That's why I enjoy a good printed t-shirt about the events from festivals or celebrations to take home with me..keepsakes!

I have never attended a Ninja Turtle Festival....BUT I do have a Ninja Turtle T-shirt!!!.....Lol...

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment