Friday, May 20, 2016

internet back up.....

It has been a week now without internet access!

For some reason my internet would not work and I could not get a signal...hopefully this is resolved!

Internet signals, towers, broadband/wi-fi DSL should all be secure and safe from nasty hackers and riffraff..it goes on near here!..it is terrible the things that can go on with your internet security...people can get into so much of your online business! and ruin serious important information in your life...it is also dangerous!

We need to have very safe secure internet companies, equipment, and workers...The internet technician that just left my house is a very nice guy and he explained things to me, and so far it is working!....I appreciate him and his professionalism!

hopefully it keeps on working...

Whenever I had to call in to the stupid internet company wherever it was(in another state) the people I talked to and asked for help for my internet were very hateful, unprofessional and rude....I FINALLY was able to talk to a guy who helped me and was not a rude jerk!....people working the internet company phones need to be kinder, courteous, and more professional, ALSO having a local telephone number for the company would be much better....

anytime you are working for a company and you have to talk with or help the public, you need to be professional, kinder, courteous, and respectful, I know so many customers to companies can be hateful and rude, but you have to be nice, I am a nice internet customer and I was treated poorly by the telephone answering workers at the company offices....makes me very upset...

people who work in these internet businesses out of state and are trying to tell you what you need to do about your internet, THEN won't help you with getting a technician there, are very unprofessional and rude, DO NOT need to even be working the phone to the internet company! they keep raising the bill also, it was at one time $29 it was affordable...but I guess that's how it is!..

anyways, I am happy and hopeful that this internet keeps working...

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment