Thursday, May 26, 2016

post offices, stamps, mailing gifts, addresses....

Stormy had her new baby calf! I am so very thankful she is here! ;)
 
I went to check on her yesterday at noon and the baby calf walked out to me and was mooing! Toddling uneasily on the ground in the corral pen, Oh she's cute!...It is a heifer calf...I named her Rain Drop, it has been storming/raining a lot lately and I think that is a proper name...lol....Hopefully she will be just fine, and a good heifer like her mother Stormy.....Stormy is taking good care of her baby and I am relieved she and her baby are both just fine!....I feel like a Grand-Moo(Grandma)....Haha!
 
happy that worry is over!
 
BOOK OF STAMPS
I was able to go to the post office and purchase a new book of stamps, the book of stamps I have is Flowers...$10.....I think it would be so neato to have a book of stamps for Cowboys/Native Americans/ and the color hues of the Southwest......that would be very pretty I enjoy all of that....But anyway, stamps have always fascinated me, and many people like to be avid stamp collectors....

I always purchase a book of stamps because I don't have to drive all the way to town for one stamp!...lol...Because I live way out of town and I can just place a stamp on a letter or bill and place it into my mailbox and away it goes....no extra driving....

CRAZY CORRUPT MAIL CARRIERS
The mail carriers are much better now here on the rural route, I used to receive mail in my mailbox that looked to be tampered with for many years...it had been opened, or a magazine would have coffee stains/rings on the cover, and had been looked through or torn..i would receive the mail weeks or even months later!!!..sometimes the mail would never even get here.....I think maybe the old bitchy neighbor up the road or the hillbilly kinfolks up the road were stealing the mail or having people get into it...this has went on my whole life with these nasties!....The mail carriers I have heard for years will pilfer in your mail because they all knew my hillbilly kinfolks.....hateful, rude and drove like crazy! they would almost run you off the road if you met them!....they always had red glassy eyes....creepy and on drugs....

HILLBILLIES STEALING MAIL
They have slammed the mailbox door shut and almost broke the mail box door off and drove up onto the lawn ruined the lawn at the edges...pathetic and very unprofessional....I know they have to hurry and have the mail there on time, but geeze.....it's been stupid and dangerous to tear up others mailboxes and drive so fast and almost have accidents carrying mail...

they all knew my hillbilly kinfolks and they have all screamed at me for years---: " I had your mail at my house b*tch and I know your banking business, I know everyone at the bank B*tch!...I have your mail!" and all kinds of stupid idiotic crap they have done and yelled about.....they want to look in my banking business they didn't find much!!!....lol....They yelled they knew ALL of the mail carriers that brought the mail to my mailbox....just never ending pathetic drug addled BS!...Sick of it all!!! I have received in the mail so many banking business and other letters opened with a knife it looked like and placed back into the mailbox!!!..that is VERY illegal...

that's cooled off so far, we'll see..i wish it would ALL stop!

POST OFFICES NEED CLEANED UP!
These local small town post offices need work and to be updated and the people working at them need to be professional, trained and trustworthy and monitored at ALL times I think, these nasty people like the hillbilly kinfolks like to place their cronies in these post offices to get into people's mail and steal it and then they talk about their bank accounts and go for them!...just like at the court houses, they have yelled and bragged about all the business they find out....

NOT ALL post offices are corrupt but most locally I know have had this go on at sometime because the hillbillies have told that loudly!.....*eyeroll*....."I can have so and so, get your mail for me! I will find out what I want!" I suppose it goes on everywhere and in the cities also maybe....corruption is everywhere..you never can tell what dangerous hillbillies will try....

I have been scared before to open the mailbox because of their threats........lol.......IF I do ever receive anything dangerous or nasty in the mail I would just send them back a nice litter box prize!!!....haha..I just laugh at losers! I always think: " Come on and send it bitch! and I will send you a box of cat sh*t!"....Bwahaha!!! *giggling* ;)

Mail is something that DOES NOT need to be tampered with, and it is very illegal to open others mail!..Someone else's mail is not your business and read the name on the mail and give it to owner of the mail....IF it is accidentally placed in your mail box, place it back and put the mailbox flag up for the next day and the mail carrier should retrieve it and send it to the proper owner....I have had this happen so many times also, and I just place it back into the mail box with the flag up.....

RURAL MAIL SERVICE IS WONDERFUL
I think rural mail service should be available in all rural areas all over the world so people do not have to travel to mail bills, letters....it saves on fuel and driving distances....You cannot mail gifts from home and those NEED to mailed at the post offices and properly postage paid and weighed so you can pay the proper mailing fee...

MAILING SUPPLIES
we need to always mail items properly in mailing envelopes and mailing boxes...I enjoy all those office supplies you can mail gifts with...
I like bubble wrap, colorful envelopes, colorful/decorated stationary, manila envelopes, the boxes to mail with, I like to make them very beautiful! it is just more fun to make them colorful, and cheerful...I enjoy that!

COLORFUL/CHEERFUL STATIONARY/SEND LETTERS/ GREETING CARDS
Lisa Frank stationary is beautiful and any other cute/colorful stationary I can find I enjoy it! they can be themed with stickers and colorful...oh I really like stationary like that! So write some colorful, letters to your friends and family...we need to write letters again..traditional! add some stickers and colorful ink pens! all kinds of greeting cards to choose from....Add a nice stamp and send it away!

GIFTS PURCHASED ONLINE DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME
I know sometimes I have purchased gifts online from Amazon and I like how they are delivered to my home by a mail truck....UPS, is one that brings those purchases.I have seen it go by a zillion times!...they sometimes are on time and other times maybe late, once again driving way to fast...FEDEX is another one, however I have never had it stop by....I know they are needed!

I always wonder how they can have gifts/mail delivered so fast, and I know they also have air mail, but what a process and stress that must be to get something from here to there in a few hours...amazing that can happen!

SAFE SECURE MAIL
Mail should all be safe, monitored, secure and NEVER tampered with or dangerous!...they should scan packages for dangerous materials I think...with all the corruption and nastiness in the world....Mail should always be LEGAL and never anything corrupt...

ADDRESSES/STREET NAMES
The whole world needs street, road, highways, with names so we can create mailing addresses and help the E-911 systems so the ambulances, police departments, fire departments can all find everyone when they are hurt, sick or in danger....I appreciate having that E-911 system, but it all needs to be on grid/computer/satellite system and easily read so they can be trained to find you quickly and save your life!....

Address and street names need to be unique and cuter I think!...haha...I like them named after flowers, local heros, named after something fun!, animals, color hues, local crops, fruits, vegetables, religious names, local foods/traditions, candies, refreshments....Haha! something easy to understand and fun...sick of boring old names....This will help with mail delivery also and make things go hopefully much more quickly and on time....

MAILBOX AT HOME
Your home mailbox needs to be clean and visible, near the street/road so the mail carrier can find it and place the mail there for you with the address on the lid....you can paint or write it on the lid, sometimes I can find mailbox plastic adhesive stickers that are smaller and have pages of numerals, letters to create the name/address with for the mailbox, just peel and stick to the mailbox lid or side....be neat and keep it in line properly....

POST OFFICE BOX ADDRESS
I know many times people who live in town are only able to have P.O Box addresses and send and receive their mail only at the post office and they sometimes can't order/purchases online like rural addresses I have heard something like that...that's odd...I don't know...

j.


















No comments:

Post a Comment