Tuesday, May 16, 2017

end substance abuse....

I often see many people who are abusing drugs...it is always upsetting, sad, awful for people to hurt themselves with nasty illegal drugs, and prescription pill, pain pill abuse.

I have seen this go on with most everyone I have known my whole life...they let substances consume, control, ruin, destroy, take over their lives....it is painful to see this go on with many people, many years....sick and tired of the drug abuse everywhere.....

Myself, I have never taken a drug in my life, only Tylenol, benadryl, Advil, dizzy pills, or antibiotic.....that's all....I would pass away if I took anything more, I hate drugs + drug abuse ! I would never take drugs ever ! Evil....I have seen and heard way too much scarey shit, from people high...yikes !

All you can do is try to tell those you love, to stop taking illegal drugs, before it kills them ! Tell them how much you love them, care for them, and need them, and worry over them !

If they do not wish to stop abusing drugs and go to seek help at drug rehab ?, Try to force them into drug rehab, for substance abuse !....many people I have known have never wanted to leave drug abuse, they only wish to enjoy the high they have for whatever time they ingest the nasty damn drugs.....Very upsetting...

Having those you love be addicted to drugs, is very stressful, upsetting, sad, scarey !...heartbreaking to see, and such a let down when they will not seek help...they say, " oh well, I like staying high, I feel better, and forget, shut up, let me stay high ! " and I say, " go to rehab, because I love you ".....I need you as my family member, my friend, my love, whichever they may be to you, keep telling them til they are clean and sober....always let them know you are worried, love them, wish for them to get drug addiction help...

if someone truly loves you + respects you, they go immediately to drug rehab, they try, and wish only for your happiness, and their health, life with you...

People are addicted to drugs for many reasons, because of pain, mentally, or physically, or because they have bad memories, I have heard others tell me....whatever the cause, drugs don't cure anything, only create more troubles...

Drug addiction will ruin all goodness in your life, drugs basically seek and destroy through the person ingesting them....they cause many terrible events to happen, insanity, danger, rape, assaults, theft, things most people would never do to others or other things, they will take part in the unthinkable while high, I have been terrified by others I have seen very high on drugs....awful, that is why I hate drugs, and what they have ruined, and caused....danger...scarey...I would never wish for anyone to see that, or go through that with someone they care for, and adore...sad.

I never judge others for their choices, I only wish for the spiralling out of control messed up on drugs to end before someone who is truly a wonderful person dies !!!....I often think that people don't realize how dangerous + destructive drugs are, it's kind of as they see it as recreation, but it is very dangerous, serious situation to be in when you let a dangerous drug control you, ruin your life....oh it is upsetting !

And people addicted get very angry with me, and say " oh shut up bitch ! You don't know what I have been through, this or that happened to me ! Not you bitch shut up ! You have no right to preach to me about going to rehab ! " and that's what is hurtful, because I only care about them, love them....that's how it is !...

I think with drug addiction, there is something painful causing the drug abuse, and it could be painful abuse someone suffered, let downs, stresses of ginormous kinds, losing someone you loved and they never return, those could be the causes....I really don't know, I just know the things others addicted have told to me....

Mental health help would probably help someone, to get rid of drug addiction and those painful memories / events that occurred to you, changing your life, getting rid of fake nasty friends that only have bad evil intentions, and seeking new friends....your home environment / people in your family and friends, could be harmful for you, so find new good sober friends, and if no sober family, create a new family with your sober, kind, caring friends....

friends are family, when you care + love everyone, so show it, help them through life's upsets, be there for them Always....take part in all goodness, safety, comfort a nice family would....

Drugs are upsets, and I think that ending drug addiction, making good changes in your life, stops + prevents a lot of the nastiness, abuse, cruelty, theft, ruin, sadness, stress !...depression can cause drug binges also, get rid of depression also, kick it to the curb also !....

I know people have pain, memories they hold / carry with them, and I know that they can seek help, treatment for those damn drugs.....and finding good people to share life with, helps, change is good...sometimes scarey, but good...

When you try to become better, bring goodness, many good ideas, good people, will appear in your life, it takes time, but eventually because you will try to rid your life of drug addiction, life will be better, many good things start to happen for you...sober is better !

Never let drugs control you, and ruin you,

You can be better...try....you gotta have hope !...never give up....things will be better...give them time...

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment