Monday, May 1, 2017

strawberry shortcake....

Keep hearing something that sounds just like a radio playing up in the ceiling, in the kitchen and the room next to my bedroom, for years now....

I have been hearing it at night, my cats all hear it, and meow at the ceiling, in the room next to my bedroom, then they keep peeling in that room !!!....tired of all this !...some times it is so loud, it causes me to feel nauseous !....Always something wrong I guess....weird.

Strawberry shortcake is something I am going to blog over today.....lol....just laugh...this is for fun...

You can purchase these all in sugar free, here's what you need, many brands available :place together.

Strawberry shortcake, cake cups,
Whipped topping
Fresh strawberries, or glazed strawberries

That's the simple way, i sometimes enjoy purchasing a boxed cake mix, any, some may already be pudding in the mix, if not, purchase + prepare regular plain vanilla or yellow cake mix in the box, simply pour into the cake preparation a box of instant vanilla pudding, bake accordingly.

Angel Food cake boxed mix, can simply be purchased, baked according to instructions, placed together with strawberries whipped topping...

Remember to grease + flour your baking pans, then pour cake mixture into this, bake, follow instructions...

Cake boxed mixes are all prices, very affordable.

As for the strawberries, if no diabetes, I always slice an entire plastic container of whole ripe strawberries, place in a plastic Tupperware, that has lid, then I place a teaspoon of sugar into this, then turn over and over with spoon...creates strawberry juice, that you can drizzle over the cake or cake cups, then place strawberries, whipped topping....

Always have enjoyed strawberry shortcake during the summer !

There needs to be many more cooking items available, for those with diabetes, I have seen many gluten free, you know, for gluten intolerant people, Udi's is one brand for that I have seen, at Wal-Mart, Braums stores....

That way all can enjoy, everything sweet.

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment