Saturday, May 6, 2017

turquoise !....

Prepared a Doritos casserole yesterday, everyone enjoyed it for dinner....simple to create, something different...

Looking through my jewelry box yesterday, I don't have much in it, just affordable items...nothing over $ 40.....

I have a few sets of the fake turquoise, I purchased at many stores, the mall, Wal-Mart, local boutiques, affordable sets, it is very easy to create sets, when finding them affordable...

There are fake turquoise,

Necklaces
Bracelets
Hair items
Rings
Earrings

Even turquoise color hued purses, with fake turquoise stones on them, I have had several turquoise purses my whole life, I always just naturally am drawn to purchase the blues, turquoise, greens...just me ! 

And turquoise nail polish, turquoise hair color, turquoise wall paint, all turquoise shades, so very cool ! Beautiful.

It is definitely a fave color hue of mine.

Real turquoise is expensive, and I know that by purchasing this fake turquoise, all can afford and enjoy !....create your own sets, by purchasing an item every so often as you can, all prices, affordable....

The gem stones are realistic, many shades of turquoise, I enjoy them all....

Nice to purchase, and take good care of, mine still look nice !......all southwest colors are my faves...

I enjoy wearing jewelry, but so many people complained locally, they all thought my jewelry was real + expensive...hillbillies were angry !....lol....oh well, people can be such jealous weirdos...very uneducated about fake jewelry....annoying ..so that's why I had to stop wearing jewelry, they made threats.....mine was all fake...

Turquoise is beautiful, I think most people like it....I know I think it is nice...

The fake turquoise, is just as pretty as the real.....just the same, different prices...

julie


No comments:

Post a Comment