Monday, May 15, 2017

frogs in a water bowl.....lol..

It's always something.....a mess.

Every morning now two frogs have been swimming in goofball's water bowl...he's a goofy, silly dog !.....lol....

I looked at the frogs in the water bowl and he barked at them loudly....i giggled ! ....one swam immediately down to the bottom and looked up at me.....haha.....I had to remove him, he tried to jump right back into the water bowl, the other one left....

I think those frogs are trying to create a swimming pool out of goofball's water bowl......haha...I had to replace the water because of frog pee....icky !....Every morning the same...oh well...

Very, very tired.

Spent this weekend, cleaning, vacuuming, my bedroom / home....I have been having troubles with nasty bugs, scorpions, spiders, and fleas !....

I had to treat my bedroom, rest of the home, and the exterior near foundation with bug chemicals to get rid of them !....oh my goodness !.....

only use interior bug chemicals safely for interior of home, keep pets, children, and everyone out of treated interior rooms several hours...til safe n dry...Very serious ! important !

I think I have caused exhaustion, it was rather tedious and stressful....lots of work, but it had to be done, after that, immediately all of my pets had flea baths / treatments.....what a mess !

So, I have been very tired / sleepy....just can't catch up with myself....I know everyone goes through this....I just need several naps, rest at night...

Whew ! It is very hot + humid outdoors today...

A few purchases today, enjoyable...fun !

These I purchased -----

Hostess Baseball cupcakes
Powerade
Albanese gummy bears / worms, available in sugar free

And....

At Dollar General store for about $ 4/ a book, I found two very fun creative books, these are neato !....wish I could find more available, in other stores also....

Both by Bendon

Color by stickers, ----- peel n stick colorful sticker shapes that match onto printed pages, labeled, match by placing numbered sticker shapes onto printed number shapes on pages....

Color by number ---- match color that is required to labeled numbered circles, using coloring pencils....creates pictures...

Both fun !!!

Can't wait to enjoy these....good leisure activity...fun for all the time...everyone can enjoy, all ages...

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment