Thursday, May 4, 2017

harassment.....

Cats wouldn't sleep last night, still meowing at the ceiling...I am still hearing the radio and talking playing in the ceiling, it deflects off the refrigerator running, and any ceiling fan, or oscillating fan.....it is louder now....my dog hears it outside also....when I hear it, he barks, cats meow...

This has went on for way too many years now, with harassing me in many ways....it is terribly annoying and sad that people are jealous, angry, and want to bother me, and I have never been anything but nice to everyone ! 

4 years ago, those nasty corrupt idiots, with equipment, they never should have had, kept yelling outside at me, threw cobblestone rocks at my bedroom wall, and played bees buzzing to my head, screaming to my head, also were hiding in my attic above my bedroom harassing me, saying they were going to shoot / kill me,  my pets heard all of that also, this was all nasty angry hillbilly trash, of my nasty hillbilly family's corruption / nastiness !

All of my life damn nasty hillbilly trash following me, running their mouths off in stores at me, spying on banking business, paying many, many people to invade my life, harassment my whole life !.....trying to constantly harm me.... ..I have laughed at what trash they all are, they ruined their own lives, I just have laughed at every generation of hillbilly trash, how pathetic, ignorant they all are everywhere...trying to find out something bad about me, but I am a good person, despite the trashy hillbillies I am kin to....their corruption has caused me so much b.s. !

I mind my own business, and I don't set there trying to be nosey, jealous, or hateful to people....people I don't know, I don't try to harass, be jealous of !...that's how weird people are toward me, always, just gotta harass me, I don't know why, I guess to try and kill me, because I am not a sorry piece of shit like they are !....I will never take part in their corruption / nastiness, and I will never change for the bad !...

I knew all along how corrupt they all were, obsessed with looks, money, power, drugs, sexual ways, I saw how fake behaving they all were....that will quickly take anyone down...

I also knew it would happen eventually, so I watched them all try to ruin me, harm me, and I just giggled, because their own lives started falling apart, because they were worshipping themselves, money, power, materialistic items, it's always been about beauty, and money, drugs, sexual ways with these corrupt fake losers....pathetic + annoying, awful terrible people, all of them...

I have laughed my entire life about the crap they all try to do to me !....I know that I am like a rattlesnake, you harass, belittle, make fun, try to harm me ???, well I will attack, I have a terrible temper when I am harassed, I always take up for myself, very outspoken, so wanna harass me ?!!, I fight back, and I will take them all down....they all get what they deserve...they caused this, all of them together...rot in hell..

nothing they could say would hurt my feelings, because I simply do not care, I have heard it all, their words were all pathetic hillbilly b.s., sounded like a bunch of ignorant 3rd grade insults, and there were many threats, evil words said, I just laughed....ooh, I am so scared, I am so upset !.....haha !...I laughed,

 then they sent zillions of terrible spooky weirdo dreams, spooky pictures to my head with their equipment, they kept screaming at me, you will die from these constant dreams and pictures we are sending you bitch !!!...hahaha ! I yelled back: Keep sending them ! I like the spooky pictures !...haha !...oh, they got so mad and I heard one say : Nothing works on this bitch !!! ..F### her ! ..she's a freak !!!...lol....then they stopped with the spooky dreams and pictures....I laughed at the trash, and my trashy hillbilly family's pathetic b.s..my whole life, constant harassment....

they just kept playing talking and bees buzzing in the house, screaming outside in the air, so some of the talking, radio playing is still in the air ceiling....went on for 5 months, radio is still playing though...

They kept on every night, this even happened when I was a little child....I just laughed....hillbilly family probably did this with other people from my hometown....

I kept telling them I would get them, and I went out to the back with a shotgun, they took off running in the dark, yelling...better run trash !....haha....I don't care for people that wanna harass me...I recorded them outside with a recorder a few nights and heard so many people from my hometown, my hillbilly family, and other hillbillies locally.....haha...all talking trash about me, and other shit.....annoying....

So just remember, when you wanna harass, and try to kill somebody like me, who is a good person, you will be cursed, and ruined...lol...what you try to do to others will return to you much worse, that is a curse...you try to hurt people of goodness, you will be taken down for it....

I suppose that is why I have been so upset, bored with the world, it's just so annoying, nasty people, all involved in corruption, same ol ' same ol ', nobody to trust, dull, vapid world....nothing.....maybe someday the world will change for goodness, be more fun, less tragedy, sadness....just so dull..

They kept screaming She's a freak !, and I just laughed....because all of this harassment made me stronger, wiser, tougher, and that's how I turned into a bad ass bitch !....lol...

I told them I would tear them down......they caused it being evil, jealous, spiteful to a nice person like me, all their meanness, harassment, terrible ideas, threats toward me, their nasty words...so they only have themselves to blame....just laugh at these idiots !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment