Thursday, May 25, 2017

laughter, silly, always welcome !....

Purchased a few items today for preparing memorial day grilling outdoors....

One item I really need for grilling is wooden skewers for vegetables, place them onto these, then grill, turn with metal tongs, easier !.., and I use toothpicks for olives in bowls, I set these on plates...holds them, cleaner...

Toothpicks are always needed after meals also, to clean teeth, sanitary, until you can go home...I use toothpicks for this, old fashion idea.....I have found these mint flavored....these are sort of a breath fresher when mint flavored....plain, just as good...

Diamond, great value, dollar store, Wal-Mart...nice brands, very affordable...use every meal, home or restaurant, be careful, never allow kids or pets to have these, always use then throw into trash can....

I also found at the dollar general, those very cute, small, whimsical plush animals called winkeez !...oh these are adorable !....fun to collect, gift, or purchase for yourself, I adore these cuties !....many animals plush, very colorful, themed....I wish to collect them all....beanie boos, and beanies by Ty brand, are just as cute, colorful, fun to find + collect !...I love them all. :)

Anyways, 
Today I just giggle and laugh about myself, and the things I find silly !....it feels great to laugh, and not be serious, or have a care in the world, but to giggle !....the best days, are days we can all laugh !!!...I know this !

Laughter with friends + family, always needed !

I find humor in many things, I enjoy laughing, being funny, more than anything sad or too stressful...hate those sad, depressing, troubles....I enjoy laughter....get rid of sad / bad days I say !

I know I have blogged angrily, or depressingly on some topics or bad days I have been through, but I am just someone who is very outspoken, tough, and vocal about how I feel....

I am definitely not angry / depressed all the time, I am happy when comfortable, rested, not stressed + worried....I giggle most of the time, and smile...

when you meet me, I am very kind, respectful, sweet, and I enjoy laughing with everyone, not being so serious all the time, I know days we have to be serious, but always remember to find time to laugh, be calm, relax, forget troubles for once...

Giggles are always infectious, everyone can catch a case of the giggles and immediately start laughing uncontrollably !!!...ha ha ha...  :p

Looking at your friends + family, and start to laughing about something no one else is in on, is always the funniest, just be kind, respectful in your giggling !

If I could spend everyday of my life being happy, being funny, and laughing, I would be the happiest girl...

The one who laughs all the time, feels wonderful all the time !

Laughter, makes me feel better, through all turmoil, upset, bad days....

The world needs much more laughter + silliness..!!!

:p 

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment