Wednesday, May 31, 2017

gelatin and pudding + whipped topping...

Jello and pudding are nice snacks this time of year...

I have been purchasing a few boxes of strawberry, cherry, mixing these up separately, and placing drained fruit, from cans into the bowl, then chilling, it gels later, and then I enjoy that with or without whipped topping....check for pieces of seeds in the fruit before adding to Jello...I also enjoy gelatin on it's own, without fruit or whip topping, whichever you choose....

Gelatin / Jello is usually available in many different fruity flavors and colors, I enjoy them all....lemon, lime, orange, cherry, strawberry, blue raspberry, I think also I have seen wild berry, or black cherry, BlackBerry....I have tried most throughout the years....create Jello rings, in circular pan, strawberry Jello + freshly sliced strawberries added is good !...

Pudding you always need to purchase Instant pudding, for snacks, I purchase cook and serve pudding when creating pies, or banana pudding.....

Just add milk to the pudding mix, or shake in nicely sealed container....then chill...many brands...

Vanilla, chocolate, tapioca, fudge, butterscotch, and pistachio...I recently purchased this one, just a dollop of whip topping onto the pudding, in a small cup...

Dirt and worms ---- don't be alarmed, it's just pudding, crushed cookies, and gummy worms !!!.....haha

I like to create this one every summer...lol..

Place your choice of pudding onto the bottom of glass bowl, then crush any cookies you like, place onto the top of the pudding, then two gummy worms, place down into the top, let them be seen....giggles !...fun....you can create this all sugar free also....

Gelatin + pudding are available in boxes, small or larger, also in sugar free, the both of them, and whip topping also sugar free...all can enjoy...many brands...

Simple to create for summer.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment