Wednesday, May 24, 2017

tiny houses....

Purchased a few items yesterday, and the milky way candy bars...I like these Milky Way candy bars: simply carmel, dark, marshmellow, this one, it is new ! I enjoyed it...

The plain candy bar of Milky way is good also, I think letting these candy bars warm, be melted some, is really nice !...haha....I left one in the car one day, for 5 minutes, just perfect !....lol

On the drive to town I noticed many of the tiny houses for purchase, affordable, equipped with, bath, bedroom, kitchen, these are super efficient, small, some portable, a good home for those who enjoy compact houses.....

I think these would make good homes for those looking for affordable alternatives, keep them clean, well taken care of...many styles / sizes...design, paint, style your own interior, maybe choose exterior....

This way all could have home + shelter from weather....I think solar powered would be better, if available...hook up to power right now as travel homes do....

Very tiny, cute, but affordable, may be others even more affordable created....just another way to end homelessness !

Land could be purchased to place tiny houses onto, fees paid to rent space for tiny houses, be reasonable, affordable....

A home is a blessing, very sacred, so we must always be kind to our homes, never destroy, only allow goodness !!!...

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment