Thursday, May 18, 2017

more bs.....

Can't sleep at all, last night more yelling and screaming driving by my house....the radio still playing in the ceiling as they drove by my house, with crooked equipment, I could hear them talking in my head with nasty equipment they are running !!! I was very nauseous + nervous, so are my pets, it worries me every day + night.....

My cats meowed at ceiling, dog barked a lot, these hillbillies harass everyone and everything !!!.....I don't know what to do to put a stop to the nightly crap up n down the road.....the house up the road is constantly screaming or yelling, mischief of the nasty kind as always up the road....sick of it all, about had all I can take of the non - stop b.s. !

Ceiling fan and oscillating fan, refrigerator, all still deflecting from outside crooked equipment....playing screams, music, talking....these people need to leave, and a fella I know needs rehab, mental health help, I can't provide.....

My mind is very tired.

I have tried to keep calm and keep going, but I am very tired after years of harassment, all day and all night....help needed !!!!

I never have really been able to sleep a whole night, my entire life....that is the honest truth.....

Forever Sleepy.

julie


No comments:

Post a Comment