Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Letter case of sads..

Screams at me night before last about crap over east Japanese ft Lauderdale Florida going bitch ! Minnesota bitches !!???????Some junk about whatever ???

Sick of hearing about crickets bitch I will throw at you !

Mimi, mom both hearing crickets after meeting vehicles, and loudly I might add to that, then hearing crickets on dash of pick up today at chiksha....

Hollering about my poor old tigger cat dying and I see now he has been, but I don't know......I called vet to have him put to sleep as told to by surveillance........had to take him stevie and idiots start screaming you are going to have to kill that old bitch cat bitch ! Then the govt is putting you to sleep bitch they killed your cats bitch ! You have terminal cancer they are killing you bitch you are dying f you !!!! All this screaming at me while I am crying over my tiggy cat....I am depressed about my old boy, hopefully someone can help........I know he's old but I raised him from a baby age......he's been my buddy thru all my sadness, stress.....years of it....poor tiggy......he suffered with me too like Rocky cat, rowdy dog too.......

I know he's had too many problems like me internal, they screamed on my waves I am still dying from bleeding female parts internal cancer and the govt let them give me terminal cancer over money ????!

When I have been sick most my life I don't feel good ever, I just become scared of all that cancer junk...hacking also...oh well

Cases of sads today, I bet they'd be happy all who hate me.

I'm tired.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment