Saturday, September 20, 2014

choosing friends be careful....

One of the things I always think about is being nice to people...I always try to go out of my way to be nice and smile at people...I seem to like most people...I'm just nice anyway even if I sense that they do not like me or talk about me bad....lol....I just laugh smile and go on about my day anyway!

I just don't care what people say about me I know who I am and I know that there are many people out there who get jealous when you are not like them...when people cannot turn you into what they want you to be and make you apart of something stupid they are doing they get mad and jealous...

I really have a problem with women being jealous of me...I don't know why they are jealous of me but I tend to not have many girls who are friends I always get my heart broken by that...every girl needs a great friend to giggle with and go shopping with whenever you have the money!...Haha whenever that is!....

I have some great friends who are girls and they live far away/or I can't see them and that makes me rather upset but I know I get to see them sometimes and it makes me happy to know that I have them as friends at least...

when looking for friends you need to find friends who are good people and try to figure out if they will be lifelong true friends who will never try to hurt you or cause you harm and I do know that is very tough to figure out these days!

sure I have had friends who are girls who have betrayed me and made fun of me and laughed at me or called me this or that and that does hurt your feelings for a little bit but whenever you haven't seen them because they are jealous anyway of you who cares!

lots of people make mistakes and I do not judge people for wrong doings or for just being human but when someone tries to harm me or ruin my life I get very upset and I totally forget the people who I have trusted as a friend or even when family members try to ruin your life or upset you I forget them and I go on...it's always been very easy for me to forget people and drop people who have tried to destroy my life or harm...I do not care...who would ya know?!

always be very careful when trusting people or choosing people to be friends with because the world is an ugly place with good and bad but you just have to be very choosy when choosing friends an allowing them to be part of your life....

No comments:

Post a Comment