Sunday, September 7, 2014

favorite board games.....

Installing computer software can be stressful....I'm pretty good at all computer know how...lol...I just get rather stressed when installing software because so many things can go wrong while installing the software and it can be time consuming and sometimes there can be glitches in the product you are installing....

I think keeping your computer up to date and cleaning the drive is very crucial to keep it up to date and safe from computer viruses....

It takes patience to work on computers and it takes patience in everything in life...Something I need to work on is patience and how life takes a lot of that!...Lol...I always like to tell myself that bad things will pass and good things are on the way...I think you have to just keep that in mind that nothing stays wrong very long...Haha!

random info...lol...saw some board games at the store and cards.

I remember a few of my favorites.

Old Maid
Go Fish
Monopoly
CandyLand
Chess
Pictionary
Hot Potato...Haha! still like that one too!
Canasta

and I like the Sim Farm computer game...it's old too I like all the older childish games likes these they seem to be more fun than the games now.... the new games now they have made are boooooring! yawn....

I also want to find the board game sold only at farming/feed supply stores called "Life on the Farm" it's about farming and farm living...I bet it's a good game!

love ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment