Monday, September 15, 2014

fall season.....

Church was nice yesterday...afterward I went to a store with my Grandma and found a scarecrow wall decoration for $1!!!....lol...it's just one of those cardboard decorations....but I think those are really neat....

I found some trail mix for a snack there at the store but I didn't like it...way too hot!!! so I'm going to have to throw it away or keep it and give it away...my stomach just can't tolerate that right now....not being wasteful just can't eat it...I hate being wasteful....

been wearing my cat pajamas they are Halloween themed fleece pajamas I bought 2 different pairs for $9/a piece a week or so ago....comfortable and the weather cooled off just enough to start wearing them around the house....they have black cats on them that look like my cat Pumpkin.....haha...

I also bought a bright orange Halloween pumpkin face t-shirt for $4!!!...I am a bargain shopper!...haha!!!...I don't care if it's cheap or whatever....if I like it I will wear it....who cares if it's not expensive....I can sleep in that t-shirt with my Halloween pajamas or just wear it around home or once to town or something....

found some of those dry Casserole brand beans to make beans and cornbread with...I like those...I think they are really good....they are really clean when you take them out of the package and wash them...you should always wash and soak dry beans like that before cooking them in the crockpot all day.. I like to put---1 can/ creamstyle corn, 1 can/green chilies in the cornbread mix and then bake it....really good for fall/winter season....I like beans...lol...

since it's Fall I've been cooking more and I made some turkey chili with a can of kidney beans in it and McCormick original chili seasoning....which is nice as well...

I think I'm going to try and buy some pumpkin seeds at the store to snack on they are seasonal right now since it's Fall....or some trail mix that has pumpkin seeds in it...lol.

I like the rainy cooler weather.

love ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment