Saturday, September 27, 2014

funny gifts....pet baths....steam cleaning....

Slept a little later today....

found silly things to give my brother for his birthday gift!...Haha! I always find him something silly at a store somewhere that is dumb or childish and it makes him laugh...and I laugh too! I also do this for his Christmas presents..i will buy him a nice gift and then I will also buy him a silly gift called a gag gift...which is just some goofy silly item from the store for little of nothing...that makes us all giggle and laugh all day about!

I start giggling in the store when I look at all the things I could buy him that are silly and I just laugh in the store at things I look at to get him....he never knows what I will find him!!! so I'm sure he is sometimes scared!...Haha! I think everybody should laugh all the time or laugh more in life!

his birthday is in a few days.

Gave the dogs a flea/tick bath today...again...those fleas and ticks are still bad and making them itch and everything...hopefully a good hard freeze will get rid of all the ticks/fleas in the world nearby!...icky...those ticks and fleas are worthless!

Gave Goofball a dog treat, he took a bath good and didn't act up too much he was good at being still this time for his bath!....lol..I like how you can sometimes train your dogs or your pets with treats like that, that way they can learn to pay attention to you and listen to you if they know they get a good ol treat!!!

Also I have been steam cleaning the carpet in the house where it's been stained with dirt or mud or something the cat did.I don't know, looks like dirt...but it's a tough job when you have to go over and over it several times to get the stain or the smell out of the carpet that's why I don't like carpet on floors I think wood floors are better for staying clean and healthier for people who have bad allergies/asthma like I seem to have.....Wood floors are much easier to clean I think...and prettier!..but I just have stupid old carpet...*sad face*

looks like my favorite nice uncle L. is going to be planting some wheat today or this weekend...I'm sure he would appreciate some good rain to help it grow soon.

the county is supposed to clean out the fence line on the north and I hope that they get it done soon and get that mess cleaned up so it will look nicer with some trees pushed out and change things up so it will look clean and tidy I think so anyway....

then there will be a new fence line put in you know....first we will have to put in a hot wire to keep the cows away from the road while they bulldoze and scrape the land there...I'm excited about that and how nice it will look hopefully!!! it's needed to be done for a long time....and how good the new fence will look!!!

the county does that bulldozing and scraping for free when you are a tax payer...whenever they get the time, they're always busy or something...so hopefully soon!

love J.









No comments:

Post a Comment