Friday, September 12, 2014

cooking at home more....

I've been really tired and I have been sleeping in early morning since I have been sick.

sleep is good for you....and when you are sick you need to make sure you get enough rest to get better...Just like with any ailment or sickness you need sleep and healthy eating habits and flu shots!

something I think I will be getting in a week or 2 is a flu shot but I have to get over this bronchitis sinus infection thing first.

just tired....getting better I think? still sneezing.

nice that the weather has cooled off I like it to be kind of chilly.....sick of hot weather!

wanting to make some pumpkin bars with cream cheese icing so I'm going to try and buy a can of pure 100% pumpkin....you can make all this sugar free of course if you're diabetic or dieting...

hopefully now it has cooled off enough that I can start cooking at home a lot more since I can turn the oven on and not heat the house up too much...the oven heats the house up way too much in the summer because it doesn't cool very good in the house....so no cooking all meals at home until the weather cools off!!!....

cooking at home is something that I like to do....it's healthier and more fun to do so....I don't like fast food..boring and gross!

love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment