Wednesday, September 17, 2014

fall snacks..pumpkin seeds....

Eating healthy snacks is the best kind of snack....I finally found some David brand Pumpkin Seeds!!!....I always look at the labels of products and I know that I wanted some pumpkin seeds from the united states...I like to support my country!

since it's fall and all, (ya know me.... my favorite season I ramble on and on about!)...Haha! I like to eat pumpkin seeds for a snack...they're really good!...

Things I think are fall snacks are things like:
Pears
Apples
Nuts
seeds
corn nuts
Trail mixes

I wish the weather would get colder now.

random thoughts right now....(always about weather)..lol..
they say it will be a cold snowy winter I like to check up on the farmer's almanac all the time...I don't know if it really predicts the weather future but it seems as though it has been right almost everytime I read that thing....It's amazing how it works! I think I see a lot of hot chocolate in the future....Haha!

I really like to read the farmer's almanac...I know it's probably kind of boring to some people but I guess I'm boring anyway....lol...

maybe I will get to make a snowman in the snow this year?...haha

love ya



No comments:

Post a Comment