Monday, September 22, 2014

making cupcakes....

Been awake for a while this morning...kind of humid this morning and that makes it uncomfortable to sleep.....considering my day always starts early...I'm an early bird!....haha

this morning I just made cupcakes out of a cake mix in a box it was just a white cake mix with sprinkles in the mix and then I made a icing out of powder sugar, vanilla, butter and a few capfuls of milk.....then I put food coloring in it that made it orange for Fall....lol....I know I'm all about Fall....see told ya!...haha..

I like making cupcakes and cakes it's just another art form I think you can be very creative with colors, decorating them, and then there are sprinkles and you can theme cakes and cupcakes....

you can also make cupcakes sugar free, if you want both the cake batter and the icing to be sugar free...it's very simple and easy to make sugar free....something I think a lot of people would benefit from and appreciate...everybody deserves to be able to enjoy a piece of cake or a cupcake or 2....

I always use paper cupcake cups and I set them into the cupcake pan then pour the batter in...the cupcake paper baking cups are in all colors and designs and I really like that...creative! and eye catching....

I'm so good at this cupcake stuff I should put a business in making cupcakes!....haha...

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment