Wednesday, September 3, 2014

fabric.....

My Grandma likes to quilt she's very talented at quilting and I think about how much creativity it takes to complete a project like that!!! I have always sat at the table with her and watched her cut and sew these quilts and pick and choose fabrics...

Since I have always watched her quilt all these different patterns and colors of fabric, bolts of fabric have always been in my life and I have always been sort of oddly fascinated by looking at fabric to buy in my favorite craft stores....lol....

there are millions of different colors and patterns and designs on fabrics so whatever you choose for your project you are quilting or sewing is your own creation....sometimes fabric can be a bit pricey but not all of it is...It's so cool to me how some fabrics have pictures on them that look like actual pictures!...Really neat to me.

Still haven't found the right Halloween/Fall fabric yet to make my pajamas with....but I'm still looking...Fabrics are also seasonal so they have seasonal fabrics at certain holidays or right before and during the holiday you are looking for....so Halloween/Fall, Thanksgiving, and then Christmas, Easter, 4th of July, summer, spring, winter...it goes on..you just have to look for them and the patterns that you sew things with are fairly inexpensive...

love ya, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment