Wednesday, September 10, 2014

flea & tick baths for pets....another day...

There's a leak in the bathroom that is on the other side of the wall of the washing machine....I just realized that's what it was the other day..So either there is a water line in the floor that is broken or there is a leak from a line in the wall connected to the washing machine where it drains or whatever? I don't know but the wall near the washing machine is mildewy and looks watery.

yesterday I found a full size termite crawling on the bathroom floor!..eek!...don't know what's going to happen with that but I get so tired of all this crapola all the time with this house!...We need better plumbers around here, pest control people, and handy man fixer uppers!...Haha!....It would be nice...There just doesn't seem to be enough really great plumbers, pest control, house repair type people....I always wonder why things never seem to get fixed right after you pay them to repair something it's in a mess later after they leave.....*eyeroll*

probably going to be a huge mess to have to put up with and try to fix.....it's always something with this old house...trying to find someone to work on something is near to impossible around this place...the phone books don't even have many people listed who work in these professions...and if they do you can never get a hold of them on the phone!...annoying.

wish there were more carpenters and people who do masonry, plumbing, and all that house repair stuff....dream dream dream....

I'm feeling a little better now, my medicine seems to be working and my albuterol inhaler that came from a prescription is the best thing for my asthma it helps me breathe....they're not good for everybody but if you have asthma they're ok to use....because you have to use them to breathe ok...

having asthma is ok...lots of people have asthma and suffer from it...sometimes it just comes and goes...mine bothered me when I was younger and it went away when I was in highschool and now it's back....it's annoying but I can control it with my inhaler and staying away from things that make me sneeze and cause me to wheeze like dust, mold, pollen, smoke...

I'm highly allergic to cigarette smoke or any kind of smoke and from things on fire like grassfires, or wood stoves...any kind of things on fire where there's smoke in the air....bad for my asthma.

keeping your pets bathed is something you need to continually do to help with your allergies/asthma as well....I gave all my pets a bath yesterday!...That silly dog got a bath and after I gave him a flea and tick bath he ran all around the place and ran in circles and barked!...Haha!...he makes me laugh all the time....I think it made him feel better...

seed ticks are really bad this year and he needs to have a bath every week and I'm going to have to buy him a new flea/tick collar so he won't have all those stupid seed ticks all over him! I just wash rinse him off with the water hose outside after I pour shampoo on his fur....it's all cute how he barks and runs in circles! I think he kind of likes a bath.

Pumpkin cat got a bath too yesterday in the house in his bath tub it's blue and he does not like to sit in his bath tub and get a flea/tick bath!!! He was meowing and getting mad and he kept acting like some body was about to dunk him in the water...cats don't like baths unfortunately!....lol...He looked like a little black baby cat when he finished his bath..

I run water in his bath tub...then I pour a little of the flea/tick shampoo on his back and then wash it all over him until it makes lots of bubbles everywhere and I make sure that's all covered to get him clean and then I take a small bowl and dip it into the water that is clear and clean then pour it over his fur to wash out the soap.......it's funny...he gets mad and his whiskers are soggy looking...haha...he's always mad when he gets a bath..but he's gotta have one!

it's a hassle giving them all a bath because they won't be still or they want to go do whatever they want to do they all have their own agenda ya know?...Haha! that doesn't include a bath!

love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment