Saturday, September 6, 2014

Jo-Ann's crafting stores are awesome!.....

Finally got to go to town yesterday early morning......The day before I had to help take my Grandparents to a doctor visit and I went to Jo-Ann's one of my favorite craft stores with my Grandma she went in and looked at fabric....she likes that store too as well as Hobby Lobby....just like me!

I bought a table top Halloween/Fall decoration that was a black cat with a yellow black striped hat on...it's sort of a wooden standing sign...has a piece of candy corn on the sign part--it was 40% off so it was just $6.

I found 5 wooden unpainted candy corns that I paid 49 cents/a piece for....so I could paint them and glue them on something to make a wall decoration...I painted them late yesterday with yellow,orange, and white paint...cute! I will probably hot glue them onto a dark colored ribbon and make a wall banner or something for Fall.

then I found a pair of Halloween socks with a black cat on them and once again they had candy corn on them!!!...Haha! I think candy corn is cute...it's real sweet.The socks were $4 and 40% off too! I collect things with black cats on them because of my cat.

So anyway i saw an orange pumpkin guy with a hat on and a brown and white gingham tie on that you hang on the wall and he looked like he was from the 20's or 30's era and he was cute..he was also 40% off and cost me $11 so i had to go back yesterday and get him to add to my fall décor collection because i wanted to make sure i could buy him while he was on sale and i used coupons!!! I like Jo-Ann's coupons!

so yesterday while there again i found 2 soap dispensers that looked like a big piece of candy corn and one that looked like a black cat!!! on sale 40% off and cost me $3/a dispenser...saving them for fall and Thanksgiving....they are re-usable and cute so i can refill them with liquid soap whenever the soap is used up.....recycle and they're way too cute to throw away!

they gave me more coupons at Jo-Ann's too! all 50% off an item in the store...

after that i knew i had to buy some good special cat food for my cats and some cat litter so i went by the Petsmart and i found 2 small bags of the cat food for $4/a bag and the cat litter was really cheap too 30 pounds for $10!!!...The cats love the dry food it gets rid of hairballs and they have really had a problem with that lately....i like Petsmart!

that silly dog got after a frog last night and i had to hide it from him so i put it somewhere else and he forgot about it...lol..i took his flea/tick collar off and his regular tie-up collar off last night because it was supposed to rain and he was running free last night...so he wouldn't get hung up on a fence or something...

love ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment