Sunday, September 21, 2014

new county support vehicles good grief!.......

Went to town the other day and guess what I found?! That silly trail mix I have been looking for that my grandma bought me for Halloween when I was a little!....Haha! I found it at the same feed and supply store that she bought it for me at years ago....it's 1989 all over again...Lol!

While I was at town I noticed that the support vehicles you know like the ambulances, fire trucks at the station, and the cop cars all look really old now...they're all outdated looking...

I don't know why they can't have newer vehicles...it's as if they are still stuck in a time capsule!....lol......not to be making fun of them or anything like that don't get me wrong but good grief they need new vehicles....it's kind of funny actually but also very serious because they probably don't need old crap to drive!....

One time I saw some county cop cars go through town and they looked old and outdated and I thought how awful and sad that is because they need to keep those vehicles up and running because of all the problems and disasters that can and do occur sometimes in life.

I think they need ATVS probably to take out on calls and that could probably help their support teams and I'm sure as much land as there is to cover in the county they could use all the extra backup they could get...I wish things could get better in the county I go to all the time...

I know they need a lot of help and I wish that this area could all be updated!!!....Haha!...they need to get with the times!....lol....it just makes me giggle because you see the crap they have to drive and you think they are still driving this old crap?!! every other county I've been to further away seems to have newer vehicles and it's ridiculous...*eyeroll*

I wonder how all the support vehicles afford all that gas they have to drive with?...I'm sure that can get expensive I've always wondered about that....and how do they keep up all their vehicles for the support teams and keep them going they have to have maintenance people?....hope they know what they are doing!....they probably need new maintenance people too!....Haha....oh well..you know how things are in this area...

all their vehicles look old and tore up....kinda sad....they're not shiny and pretty at all....it's as though everybody else has progressed and they're still stuck in a time warp or something!!!...it looks like the 80's!!!....it might be the 70's too!....Haha!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment