Wednesday, September 24, 2014

small town life.......

Whenever I think about all these small towns nearby I think about all the old buildings that are falling apart and how they need new buildings in their place...I like small town life it's calmer and more peaceful there's more charm to a small town than a huge city where you don't have the quiet ability to be unique like a small town is.

I really wish things could look better in all small towns with new businesses and lights down the main streets you know?...just have pretty small towns...cities are overcrowded anyhow!....small towns can be made better by beautification and new buildings with all kinds of businesses....they have their own charm.

I've always lived nearby these small towns and that's pretty much all I have ever known so when I think about that, I think about how they all need a re-vamp!...lol (I don't mean a a new vampire!!!) Haha I'm being funny this morning...lol....but you know, they need to be re-modeled and made new again with all kinds of things that are great for the local farmers and people in the towns supporting local businesses that know what they are doing and working hard to do these jobs right with proper training....

I like small town America and I believe it's a wonderful place to live, work, shop I've never lived in town actually but I do appreciate all it could/would have to offer....and you also wouldn't have to travel as far to shop and buy things on a whim...

you know just driving down main street and seeing people shopping in unique businesses and shops and just seeing that a small town has all that charm but still not a large city having it all but being small!!!....Haha..rhyming yet again....

I just don't like the cities...I can go visit them for a day or so and shop or look around but that's enough for me...I just don't feel comfortable in a city, I wouldn't want to live their forever too much traffic, noise, and construction...so I will have to always live nearby small towns or in the country side....

beautification is something that I think adds to small town charm after you have built it up and have it running....there just needs to be more professional well trained individuals who want to work and run businesses properly and also I think volunteers would be a great thing to have to join in and help work on all kinds of things in all kinds of areas nearby....volunteering is a great thing I think...

j.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome article and useful too, I want to know more about it.

    ReplyDelete