Tuesday, September 2, 2014

help animals!!!....

One of my favorite things is taking care of animals and making sure they are safe...I really like all animals and it makes me very sad when I think of all the animal abuse that takes place in the world and all around here! ;(

I hear about animal abuse on the news that is local or in a newspaper and it makes me not only mad but sad and upset!!! I really wish that all the animal shelters had enough money to operate on and enough money and the equipment and the food to help take in more animals and fight animal abuse....I know that the counties around where I live probably don't have much money so when I think about that it makes me wish that I could get out there and help them.

I've always secretly wished that I could be out there saving all the animals and making sure that the people who abuse them or mistreat them are in trouble for what they have done..

Because like I always say animals are really innocent and they don't have a voice to tell you they are sick or mistreated or abused and it makes me cry and it makes me so mad at the people who do those things to animals!!!

Animals love you no matter what goes on and they just keep loving you and when I see or hear about people abusing them I want to kick their butts and makes sure they all know that they cannot ever get away with hurting or abusing animals...

It just makes me want to make sure that all the local agencies nearby all have the proper training and the money to get in check with the rest of the larger areas that have all the things they need to fight animal cruelty and abuse!..because I know that they just don't have money for that I think!!! it's sad!.

I just want the animal shelters and animal control to all have the proper funding and not let animal abuse or cruelty go by the way side ya know?...We need more people out there working on this with the money to get the job done!!!

It seems like sometimes animals are just tossed aside and forgotten and they are important too!!! It doesn't really need to be all about people all the time when they have hearts and souls as well...I would save all the animals in the world if I could do that...so while I know I cannot do that I know that every good thing I do locally will help out in my area..

I'm sure they can always use more food! well, probably lots of animal food for the shelters and the animal rescues as well...I also think that they could probably use more donations and fund raisers to help support them...There's got to be a way to help out...I don't even know what I can do to help out in the local counties near me but sometime I hope I will have the opportunity to help them with money and all that jazz!!!

I just wish I could help out all the animal rescues locally and the animal shelters/animal control because I know they need funding and everything to get proper care and food to those animals in need..I just think about all my pets and I start to think about how much I love and care for them and that they are a blessing to my life and make me laugh and giggle all the time.

so when I think about how happy my pets make me when I laugh, when I'm upset, I think about all the people who have pets and need money and food for their pets when they don't have much money or they are busy working all the time and how maybe someday they would like to get a pet and they could have one with extra money that is there or to donate food and chewies to them or even cat litter that stuff is needed!!! fundraisers are good... ;)

I just think I want everyone to think more about animals because they are a blessing to everyone from above because I know they are to my life.

love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment