Thursday, September 25, 2014

upkeep of your automobile......

Seems as though tires on vehicles just wear out very easily all the time...I suppose it depends on the brand you buy or the tread on the tires...You should always keep your tires aired up and checked because that will be a road hazard and a danger to your life and others on the road...

Haha rather funny to be blogging about tires but it's something that is constantly getting a flat and picking up ancient artifacts off the roads or nails off the roads....it gets expensive! I carry an air gauge in my vehicle at all times so I can check the air in them and I always inspect the tires for nails and I check to see if they are low of air.

I have seen so many vehicles with blown out tires on the highways and people should always check them before they take off driving to go somewhere..

I think the portable air tanks are good to keep in your vehicle as well...a necessity!

something else I always know to check is the oil in my car and I use a paper towel to check the oil with on the oil stick and you can look and see if it needs more oil by looking at the markings on the end of it and it will have a fill line and a grid...that's something I always check....I've had so many vehicles with oil leaks my whole life and I guess that is why I know to always remember to check those things because if I don't do that nobody else will do that for me at all times..you can ruin your vehicle if you don't keep the oil checked up on..

another thing i know to check in winter is antifreeze because without that your car will freeze up and ruin things because of freezing temperatures and all that cold air from winter all adds to damaging it without antifreeze....I use a tool that will check it and you can buy that at an autoparts store and you put your antifreeze in it and then check it after your vehicles has been setting for a few hours and you take the tool and dip it into the antifreeze and pull up some of the solution and it has to float the colored things in it so when it does that you know you have enough antifreeze in it....

you need to carry winter safety gear in your vehicle when it's winter and you are driving incase you are stranded and that way you won't freeze---so blankets, water, a little food, flashlights, cell phones always charged up, cover-alls, gloves, snow boots and hats so you will be warm if you are stranded....

you should always keep your air conditioner and heater checked out on your automobile too...

so I check my own things out on my vehicle...

it's good to keep your vehicles clean inside and out but whenever you live in areas that are dirty all the time or drive on bad roads it's almost impossible to keep them clean all the time so you have to continually work on that one!...i get lazy about that sometimes but the roads are so bad sometimes you can wash and wash the outside and the next day it's messy from mud..Haha....mud is the worst thing.

I also like to put fragrance in my car that smells good---my favorite is strawberry or vanilla smells...lol...I just like to buy one at a time...because they can get old and lose their smell...

and have a good radio system so you can sing along and do car-e-oke!!!...haha!

wish I had satellite radio in my vehicle...oh well commercials....commercials....yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment