Saturday, September 13, 2014

pet food....and other things..

Had to buy my dogs some dog food yesterday and some dog biscuits..I like to give them dog biscuits as a treat......I found the dog biscuits called Blue Dog Bakery and they are all natural and they have all kinds of flavors of the dog biscuits and one has peanut butter in it and they like it! They are a great size for a snack and they're good for them...

since the weather has cooled off I know that most all animals need to be eating a canned food product and a little dry food as well because as the weather cools off they need to eat more canned food because their bodies need to prepare for winter..so I have been buying some cans I got Gravy Train and they like the Bacon & Beef really well..

my cats always have canned food because I have read that cats actually need canned food all the time for their kidneys and dry food as well....I  think they need to have more all natural pets foods out there because I know that my cats are allergic to coloring in the dry food so I always buy them dry food with no coloring and I try to find all natural..

I buy Friskies canned food and I buy all natural dry food whenever I can find one so they won't be sick and therefore I don't have to take them to a vet for kidney infections or uti's or vomiting....buying all natural with no coloring costs me less in the long run because they don't get sick....they really love the shreds in Friskies canned food Chicken & Salmon is their favorite!!!...lol...

for some reason they love the Friskies Beef shreds canned food when it gets cooler weather.

Canned food is always safe to buy and save up because it will not spoil but things like dry food and biscuits and treats will spoil...so whenever people want to save up pets foods they can always keep canned pets foods for quite a while....that's what I like to do.

other random useless info...
I was just thinking about how when I was little my Grandma always had a Halloween candy treat bag for me and my brother when it was Halloween and she would buy trail mix at a feed store when they ordered it for the fall and people would buy it all the time well she bought it in a white bucket and she would put some of the trail mix in a cute Halloween treat bag and I always liked that....

she also made caramel red delicious apples...

it had pumpkin seeds in it(already shelled of course..lol) sesame sticks, peanuts, some kind of cheese sticks and it was seasoned....I always liked it...makes me think about Halloween at her house....haha...maybe sometime I will find some more of that trail mix...don't know what kind it was called or anything but it was good to eat for a snack...

love j.



No comments:

Post a Comment