Thursday, September 18, 2014

crafts....paints and polymer clay?....

There are a lot of people I wish I could see and go talk to all the time and have be a part of my life all the time everyday!...I miss a lot of people...I think life should be all about your friends and your family that really love and care about you...And that they are the most important thing in my life and I can't even see them....But I know I will get to hopefully sometime see them....

listening to the Sirius satellite music channels on the tv...I think those are really nice..no commercials! there's quite a few I like to listen to them...

been painting some pictures I like to paint..i think everyone needs to paint and just paint however they feel and whatever they want to say with painting something...you can find all kinds of paints like crafting paints and oil paints to paint with..

I like to find crafting paints and craft projects...I really look forward to finding unfinished Christmas decorations that are wood and not painted yet...I also like to make Christmas tree ornaments...

One thing I like to collect is all kinds of paints and I really need a new hot glue gun with some hot glue sticks! maybe I will get one for Christmas..

I'd like to try working with polymer clay and I think it would be something new to try with crafting and art....you bake the clay when you make a shape or whatever...you can make jewelry and figurines that are cute! I got to make a small bear out of that when I was a little girl with my grandma....and I thought it was neat.

I wish they had more crafting/art stores nearby that were closer to get to....dream dream dream...

love ya dad.









No comments:

Post a Comment